Mali-LOL's

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Consider me a bit smitten with her for that pic alone. So very very pretty. Of course steampunk girls are a vbit of a weakness for me in general.

She grew up where I live and met her through a mutual friend (who then painted her naked in a bath of Vimto for a Bathory portrait, very good painting but the song that went with it left you wanting to bleach your ears). She's a really nice girl and now lives in the States.

Oh, everyone keep up them lols!

She grew up where I live and met her through a mutual friend (who then painted her naked in a bath of Vimto for a Bathory portrait, very good painting but the song that went with it left you wanting to bleach your ears). She's a really nice girl and now lives in the States.

Oh, everyone keep up them lols!

I actually think I have that pic, although I never could have recognized her in it.

I actually think I have that pic, although I never could have recognized her in it.

She'd have had blonde hair in it, the portrait used to be hung up on the wall of my friends house until she move away and took it with her.

If you hunt for Steampunk Couture on Google you should come up with more pics of Kate (or Kato as she's nicknamed these days) and her steampunk clothing line.

She'd have had blonde hair in it, the portrait used to be hung up on the wall of my friends house until she move away and took it with her.

If you hunt for Steampunk Couture on Google you should come up with more pics of Kate (or Kato as she's nicknamed these days) and her steampunk clothing line.

Okay not the one I'm thinking of. Have a rather cool lady Bathory pic with the model nude in the bath, but she has dark probably black hair.

Okay not the one I'm thinking of. Have a rather cool lady Bathory pic with the model nude in the bath, but she has dark probably black hair.

Not one of these is it?

http://www.mothermetal.com/TBS/Bands/Cradle%20of%20Filth/Cradle%20of%20Filth%20Cruelty%20and%20the%20Beast.htm

Hope you enjoy all those Kate pics if you searched for them ;) heheheh.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...