Mentat_Canis

So got to use Avatar Raspy and Blessed of December today in a proxy game.

Played against Nico.

First Raspy. My opponent moved two far forward in a shared Treasure Hunt with his Dead Rider and a Crooked Man. I killed both turn one with Biting Chill the Dead Rider then december cursed so I had both done Turn one. I turned turn 3 summoned a Ice Gamin. Then I was able to summon 2 more Gamin during the game using lots of his counters which was great. We had a cluster F**k turn 4 in which we had 5 models shatter with 2 slow to dies with Puck zombies in one action it was epic. Turn 5 Devoured a Crooked 6then killed Bett he didn't have the card to keep her alive. It was a good game. What I learned in avatar form she becomes a summoner with the ability to be a melee beast. The ability to sacrifice ht 1 and 2 models is great. She was lots of fun I think vs Ressors was great vs everyone not so much. But fun. Oh and armor 2 when she can healing flip all of the time is great.

Blessed was great leap got sabatage. Picked up 4 corpse counters during the game and killed Nico in weak hits with rip throat. Is very nasty and straight forward, Fast heals wd's no problem, different then snow but just as good not as survivable really wish it had bear skin armor.

i played the avatar agains pandora, shared reconoiter, without my avatar, i would have lost :D summoning gamins from corpses, made me win the reconoiter, i also had reflections of december and bodygaurd, when she manifests, she is hard to kill, very hard, and i took pandora down with 2 gamins and my wendigo :D (wendigo is graverobber so the corpse counters are already there)

If you sacrifice a model, it drops no counters though.

doesn't matter if the counters are on the table though ;)

blessed is graverobber, and so is snow storm,, never knew why they gave him graverobber, but i think they made snow storm to help with aRasputina

blessed and snow storm are good, but if you are using neither one of them, take wendigo instead of EoP, and cheat and burn ss to get the neutral or :+fate

now i think wendigo will be used more often thanks to aRasputina, and now we have a good use for him :), he can cast alright (acctually it would be the same if raspy would cast trough ice mirror)