Declare Thyself! (Yep, one of those Post a Pic of Yourself Threads)

Regnak

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You son of a.....

How can you be so mean... *sniff*

I was about to go out again but I think I will stay in the house now.... forever!

I'm hideous! :( *sniff*

Oh now look what you've done @LonelyPath. It only took me four years to drag him out into the sunlight for the occasional walkies with me.

Thanks. Thanks alot - NOT!

*goes off to comfort her devastated fiancé, following the sniffles to the wardrobe*

Oh now look what you've done @LonelyPath. It only took me four years to drag him out into the sunlight for the occasional walkies with me.

Thanks. Thanks alot - NOT!

*goes off to comfort her devastated fiancé, following the sniffles to the wardrobe*

Yeah... thats right LonelyPath, I told on you! :D

I guess ill join the ranks of the revealed. :)

Here's me at work today in my garage where I clean cars all day. Booooo!!!!:

IMG_20110826_175641.jpg

And here is me relaxing in a suv waiting for another car, jamming out to dubstep tunes:

IMG_20110826_180131.jpg

Sorry I haven't shaved in a couple of days#, probably will do that tomorrow. Lol ;)

PS. Hell ya I wear my henchman shirt to work, you'll never know when you'll meed to teach someone a out malifaux. I'm a true follower. :)

PS. Hell ya I wear my henchman shirt to work, you'll never know when you'll meed to teach someone a out malifaux. I'm a true follower. :)

Brave man, I have two shirts and I treat them like they are fine silk dress clothing. Hand wash, hang dry, only wear them when I run events. But thats probably because I do to T-shirts what Godzilla does to Tokyo.

Alright fine.

I don't take selfies and I usually cartwheel into shadow when someone points a camera at me, so all I could find was a headshot from some production, maybe two years old:

dave.jpg

Or, if you like, a pic of me starring in a Jib Jab video. I wish I could find the original pic. It was epic bad.

davejibjab.jpg