Who had the first online Gencon order and what # did it start off with.

Last year it took them a few weeks to get through them all. But if I recall most of the staff got knocked out with Con-flu. I think they have expanded since then so they can probably process quicker but based on the web store issues I am guessing they got a lot more orders this time around.

So the next question is what the latest number anyone has. I knows its being nosey but I would love to know how many orders Wyrd gets over the con online.

This is the first time I managed to get into a game at the ground floor and actually see is succeed so well. Usually I seem to always pic the mini game that dies in a year. I can't wait for people to start saying Wyrd has sold out...then we will know they have really made it :)

Last year it took them a few weeks to get through them all. But if I recall most of the staff got knocked out with Con-flu. I think they have expanded since then so they can probably process quicker but based on the web store issues I am guessing they got a lot more orders this time around.

Yup, I remember the agonizing wait. Had to stop reading the forums, because of all the Book 2 spoilers. :D

This time, it seems, I have around 1500 orders before mine (made on Friday afternoon, when I was sure the shop stabilized). I hope they are ready to handle such avalanche of orders. :D