lucius puppet

kasin666

did they ever say how to get lucius? i know get the victoria by getting the starter and hooded rider from getting three boosters so how did you get lucius? getting the multiplayer set?

Good thing I put my entire puppet wars order together instead of splitting it up for multiple Miss Demeanors... 2 orders was enough :)

I had heard from a pretty realiable source (unfortunately for me after the Con closed) that the Lucious Puppet was included as a promo for the bags battlefoam was selling for Puppet Wars. Was also told they sold out very quickly. Sure wish I would have known earlier, would have definately purchased one.

Seems to me that these 'bonus' figures were just that - bonuses to those who happened to purchase certain things. Hopefully they'll also be available in other ways otherwise they'll be very very rare.

Wasn't aware of the Hooded Rider coming with the 3 boosters (or I might have been tempted) and wouldn't have bought a Battlefoam bag so moot point there.

Hopefully there can be some availability of these figures overseas through shows or other promotions (crosses fingers!).

I think it would be a most unfortunate trend for the folks at Wyrd to get into a habit where playable miniatures were only available to those few that made it to a convention or were willing to pay the ridiculous prices on ebay.

That said I love the idea of an alternate sculpt or something like that for those lucky few that could make it

I also hope that Victoria, the Hooded Riders, Teddy and Lucious will available someday, if not I think I will be most disappointed in the good folks at Wyrd.

I was told by Romeo while he was trying to push the battlefoam bags that the Puppet wars bag was an early prototype and would not be available untill a later time. I dont think that they would be selling prototypes and therefore am not sure that it is the place where you would get the lucius puppet, just saying.

There are no Lucius Puppets that have become available in any form. They will be available for free with a Puppet Wars ToyBox bag from Battlefoam, when it becomes available.

Pokey Victoria, Hooded Rider, and Lucius will all become available in later waves of releases for the game.

Teddy will continue to be special, but you should see more of him soon :D

The puppet wars bag is a plain black bag with the puppet wars text embroidered on it. It is also rather small with 1 19 puppet tray and one pluck foam tray that are slightly smaller than the malifaux trays. If I would have known it had not been shown any where else I would have snapped some pictures for you guys.

Not a lot, which is why I did not have any interest in it and why I am kind of dissapointed where lucius is from, seeing as I already have more than enough to fill it. I guess ill just have to pick one off of ebay or trade for the lucius or something, either that or if its really cheap I might buy it.

Rumor has it the BFoam bag may be getting a redesign.. but thats just rumor.

Personally, I am hoping for a redesigned Battle Foam bag, as I love BFoam and really like PW. A bag that held 2 - 4 decks, plus 40 or so puppets, plus the playboard and tokens would be fantastic. Puppets are small keep in mind.

Rumor has it the BFoam bag may be getting a redesign.. but thats just rumor.

Personally, I am hoping for a redesigned Battle Foam bag, as I love BFoam and really like PW. A bag that held 2 - 4 decks, plus 40 or so puppets, plus the playboard and tokens would be fantastic. Puppets are small keep in mind.

thats why i was surprised it only held 19 and why pluck foam at all? havent seen any oddly shaped or large ones

Not a lot, which is why I did not have any interest in it and why I am kind of dissapointed where lucius is from, seeing as I already have more than enough to fill it. I guess ill just have to pick one off of ebay or trade for the lucius or something, either that or if its really cheap I might buy it.

EricJ just said that you can get a Lucius when you buy it but that it will also just be a normal release later. So no need to hunt one down on ebay if you are patient.

Personally I am going to try my hand at making a Puppet Wars toybox out of wood. I might fail miserably or I might succeed and be the envy of all. :)

EricJ just said that you can get a Lucius when you buy it but that it will also just be a normal release later. So no need to hunt one down on ebay if you are patient.

Personally I am going to try my hand at making a Puppet Wars toybox out of wood. I might fail miserably or I might succeed and be the envy of all. :)

nice idea just make it too heavy