Viktorias the only Outcasts getting gencon love?

Zaqir

Well what most likely happened, I bet, is that they have sculptors doing all the Avatar sculpts now and they probably planned at least one for Gencon. But Wyrd being big on quality control might have rejected a sculpt for someone. Either that or there were production issues. I have a feeling Somer was the one they were planning on having ready.

But things happen, they have a lot coming out at Gencon, some are even models that won't be released to the public until next March!

You will note that all the models have release dates of September or Nov. My bet is that maybe we might see an Outcast as an October release.

Well what most likely happened, I bet, is that they have sculptors doing all the Avatar sculpts now and they probably planned at least one for Gencon. But Wyrd being big on quality control might have rejected a sculpt for someone. Either that or there were production issues. I have a feeling Somer was the one they were planning on having ready.

But things happen, they have a lot coming out at Gencon, some are even models that won't be released to the public until next March!

You will note that all the models have release dates of September or Nov. My bet is that maybe we might see an Outcast as an October release.

Marcus made it through, I'd love to see the rejected sculpts.