Colette in the New Book? (Speculation)

Mentat_Canis

I have to say I do like her original more just based on the artwork, but will definitely be getting and painting this one with glee. Can't wait to see the actual model, as it's really only the face that bothers me right now. I am sort of hoping it's the alternate, though.. it just seems like it'd be.. plain compared to the avatars we just saw (especially from last night.)

We killed her, so she's not in this book.

That's just mean.. [grumble grumble]

ColleteA2-Alone.jpg

hope the mini doesn't end up looking like the lady j avatar... :( I'm a little worried that it'll be clouds of cards from her hands.

I was disappointed when I saw this. I don't so much mind the clouds of cards (it worked well enough for the mechanical doves) but I'm not a fan of the concept.I was hoping the alt scupt would be something showcasing her as a smuggler and a leader of the black market.

I'm less a fan of the Harley Quinn Stripper motif. Seems like we've already been there done that with the first sculpt. Can't win them all I guess

I was disappointed when I saw this. I don't so much mind the clouds of cards (it worked well enough for the mechanical doves) but I'm not a fan of the concept.I was hoping the alt scupt would be something showcasing her as a smuggler and a leader of the black market.

I'm less a fan of the Harley Quinn Stripper motif. Seems like we've already been there done that with the first sculpt. Can't win them all I guess

I personally don't think we've seen her Alt sculpt yet. I think the two we have seen are part of her Avatar. We'll know in a couple days though, I suppose. :)

Yeah-- I think this has been more or less confirmed as her avatar.

But honestly, I can't decide if I want Colette's alternate to have smuggling clothes as opposed to another showgirl outfit. Because if she's wearing pants and a plain shirt, it just feels like the other girls should match. She can't be the only one who's decided to actually dress for the job this time :D

Well I posted I forget where that I was not excited with the Alt but now knowing that it is most likely the Avatar I am actually ok with them. I still would love to see smuggler Colette and she would be great with a gunsmith and Kearis crew.

I have no clue about everyone else but I am thrilled about the next 4 days of spoilers and rumors coming out of gencon.

Well I posted I forget where that I was not excited with the Alt but now knowing that it is most likely the Avatar I am actually ok with them. I still would love to see smuggler Colette and she would be great with a gunsmith and Kearis crew.

I have no clue about everyone else but I am thrilled about the next 4 days of spoilers and rumors coming out of gencon.

Yeah I can't wait for the kaeris boxset that will be my "second" master for brawls when I do them with arcanists.

I personally believe kaeris gels really well with colette in that her and a couple gunsmiths and maybe a soulstone miner or two would really compliment the showgirls.