Not another bloomin' Seamus gang!! (A journey through Malifaux addiction...)

Bigkid

Thought I'd post pictures of my ever growing Malifaux collection!

Obviously I've gone straight for Seamus and his lovely ladies of ill repute! (It's not prostitution 'cos they don't get paid!).

Being the fluff lover that I am (easy...) I've decided that Seamus has a (minor...) psychological flaw that means he only associates (kills...) beings of the female persuasion.

Hence, the only male in my entire crew is Seamus (and the Copycat Killer obviously, clues in the title!). So here he is, the pink shirt wearing psycho!:)

2088dw0.jpg

Waiting for the Terraclips sets before deciding what to do with the bases...

The rest of the sorry crew...

9u6iip.jpg

Lucy:

fjexq9.jpg

Sara:

24f0g1c.jpg

Ruby:

14y8ys7.jpg

Bette Noir:

jhrlsz.jpg

Grave Spirit:

30tii53.jpg

iyii39.jpg

Sybelle with Brothel Baby!

2w40ig2.jpg

2ah8nf7.jpg

Jackie Daw!

sdyz4j.jpg

nq8lqa.jpg

Roxy, the Dead Doxy proxy!

2d6ms0k.jpg

Vicky Gunslinger

167nl35.jpg

The whole sorry lot of 'em...

22hrp.jpg

25heuc4.jpg

Edited by Bigkid
Updated photos

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's amazing, can't wait to see the rest of the crew! The idea of limiting yourself to females make for a great theme, not too hard to convert a female hanged.. Crooked woman? Or flesh con :) will follow this for sure

Cheers mate, I'm thinking of converting Perdita into a 'Hanged'. Her pose looks similar to the standard model and it would right nark me mate who plays Ortega!

'Why did you let me die Ste? Why??' Everytime it activates should keep him happy ;)

Here's Lucy, the first of Seamus's 3 Skanky Belles!

I've gone for a more 'alive' skin tone because in my fluff she's not dead! Just riddled with disease! (use your imagination when it comes to the location of sores...)

This makes Seamus seem (to me at least...) more sinister than someone who hangs around with zombies. I mean what type of man lets a load of impressionable young women with low self esteem do all his dirty work??

fjexq9.jpg

Here's Lucy, the first of Seamus's 3 Skanky Belles!

I've gone for a more 'alive' skin tone because in my fluff she's not dead! Just riddled with disease! (use your imagination when it comes to the location of sores...)

This makes Seamus seem (to me at least...) more sinister than someone who hangs around with zombies. I mean what type of man lets a load of impressionable young women with low self esteem do all his dirty work??

fjexq9.jpg

Beautiful! I think the way you make the colours look with highlighting/shading is incredible. The alive skin tone really suites her. :)

Wow your cloth colors really pop, i now know i must practice more before i attempt a paint job like that on my showgirl squad. Thanks for the inspiration. Might i inquire as to the recipe for the purple? Thanks again.

frog

I use Foundry paints. The purple is their 'Royal Purple' range plus a touch of 'Nipple Pink'.

Cheers

About time I stuck some photos of the rest of Seamus's skanky belles!

Here's Sara:

24f0g1c.jpg

And Ruby:

14y8ys7.jpg

Sybelle will have to wait for now as I'm currently updating her base with......Brothel Baby!!

Here's Black Bette (or should I call her Bette Scarlett??):

jhrlsz.jpg

And finally (for now) my take on the Grave Spirit. It's meant to be a sinister looking little girl staring at the grave of her murdered baby brother. I'm going to weather the gravestone a bit but I think I need to either paint her feet/legs grey/white as if she's coming out of the grave or maybe look for a small child miniature to paint as a spirit in front of the gravestone.

What do you reckon?

Anyway, my Grave Spirit:

30tii53.jpg

iyii39.jpg

Cheers me dears.