My Malifaux Painting Thread

Darios

So up for Something really new: the first of my new plastic minis is done... took me just about 2,5 Hours so actually pretty fast.. had a blast painting him and really like the little bugger now... think i'll field him in the next game with my Pandora Crew!

i went with the alternate arm supplied with the sprue holding a gamecard and decided it should be the 7 :masks as that's what he does need to get his (0) speel going!

PanoramaTannen.jpg

Hope you like him and i'm glad for C&C as always!

Fantastic.

Thanks a lot!

I like him a lot! you managed to capture the essence of him..

well it felt more like the mini just demanded certain coulours... but yup i am too most fond of him now and can't wait to get him on the table for a proper game!

well.. now i find myself in the unfortunate Position of wanting to do Graves or Lynch but having neither of them (and actually beeing quite broke, with lots of other stuff sitting on the desk so not gonna happen soon any time...) but for the next part i really look heavily forward to Yan Lo when he will be released! When he is as good and fun as tannen was i might have a new main master *g* but he is not to be seen on the horizon... so... better giving some paint to the other minis there... *looks at Lazarus and the Hangingtree*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the compliment!

FInished the Graveyard some time ago but didn't make any pics of it... so here it is:

IMGP2924.jpg

IMGP2922.jpg

IMGP2918.jpg

right now i'm working on a "wolsung XIX Century Building" of Microarts... really great stuff... hope i'll get it done this week... next up will be my seamus crew (shot me a molly on ebay ^^)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Viruk... actually i try to get the Belles and Seamus stuff off my table... to make place for Yan lo when he finishes his travel to me ^^

so today i present my Molly to you... i used her for the DakkaDakka Contest just to get a clue how a model painteed by me would do in an paintingcontest that strong...

MollyPanorama_zps0bfb0799.jpg

hope you like her and merry Malmas!

I like her! Frohe Weichnachten to you too!

Thanks, i hope the weather in Croatia is more fiting to the date as over here.... i can walk around in a tshirt outside... and it's all green... ^^

I really like how she turned out. The skin looks great, hair is also painted nicely. I like the colors you used for her dress. Coule have been better with a bit more smoothness there but the mini looks great anyway.

Hair was pretty easy... just diffrent grey layers on the hairstrays and then a black wash. The skin is my favvorite part on this mini... i really like how it came out (besides it was an experiment using white primer for the skin and then very very thin layering)

• 1 month later...

So after a long pause due to other issues (mainly private and work) i get to post some new Malistuff again... painted all this in about 10 days (plus a yet to be photographed Onryo) for a tournament... so hope you like it...

SeamusAvatarPanorama_zpsff11341c.jpg

Rotten Belles

RottenBellesPanorama_zpsf83aba71.jpg

Hamelin

HamelinPanorama_zps640aed17.jpg

Line in the Sand Markers

DynamiteMarker_zps967174a8.jpg

C&C welcome!