Hiding in the Smilies

Not sure how long this has been out or whether or not it's common knowledge by now but I went to grab a smiley in another thread a few moments ago and saw something that made me very excited

:arasputina

The smiley is listed as ARasputina!

I love how you Wyrd gents spoil us with hidden easter eggs!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it hadn't been for the name of the .gif and the icy golem thing I wouldn't have thought it was Rasputina, doesn't really look like her at all to me, but hard to tell from overly-zoomed-in pixelated picture.. - Stupid computer! Enhance! ENHANCE!! DMANIT!!"!13

Mhm.. What it appears as to me.. Naked torso with arms crossed in front of it, legs probably in the golem, what appears to be a faceless head with no hair on it (probably this is due to the pixelation though)...

Edit:

As for Lilith.. Yeah, she's naked.. Threw away her greatsword aswell

Edited by Wodschow

If it hadn't been for the name of the .gif and the icy golem thing I wouldn't have thought it was Rasputina, doesn't really look like her at all to me, but hard to tell from overly-zoomed-in pixelated picture.. - Stupid computer! Enhance! ENHANCE!! DMANIT!!"!13

Mhm.. What it appears as to me.. Naked torso with arms crossed in front of it, legs probably in the golem, what appears to be a faceless head with no hair on it (probably this is due to the pixelation though)...

Would be awesome if it was raspy, there was talk from eric in one of the podcast interviews lately that at least of the ranged masters has a melee avatar form!