Hello from SW UK

Beardybard

Welcome to the boards, enjoy your stay and dont get scared if you see a lot of puppets running around, they are only trying to get your stuffing :).

As far as gaming groups go in your area I know there are a fair few UK players here and they would be better placed to say whats where, I'm sure they will pop in soon.

Welcome to the Wyrd world. We have got a growing Malifaux group in Cardiff, a bit far for regular visits but we will be running events and tournaments from time to time at Firestorm Games.

Viks are a good start, would also suggest the Guild if you want something with a similar playstyle, especially Lady Justice for the similar combat strength.

Welcome! looks like you have found a few semi-local players around, and I bet it's only a matter of time before you find a full local Malifaux game group, as I am fairly sure there are players in your area. But welcome to Malifaux and the forums, I hope you enjoy both for a good long time :)

Welcome to the forums and the wyrd side of life.

As im sure your already aware from the welcome its a very nice community. As previously mentioned i would post on both the 'opponent finder' under the malifaux matters section and 'your location' at the top of this section of the forums