Puppet avatars...who?

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*stands before the Master of Puppets,a spool of thread in one hand and scraps of felt and leather in the other*

When I raise my flashing trap and flaming pistol,and my hand takes hold in judgement, I will take vengeance upon my enemies,and I shall repay those who have stuffed me. Oh EricJ,Raise me to thy right hand,and count me among thy Puppets.

(So since I believe that a cat in a tophat puppet would be unlikely,and since he hasn't been represented yet,a Samael hopkins puppet avatar would be amazing.And yes,it is a modification of a Boondock Saints quote lol...I just got done watching both movies back to back.)

Edited by Dark Alleycat

You can't tell the gender of rats? that must cause some embarrassment in rodent bars and nightclubs.

I've never set foot in a bar or nightclub for rodents so I've never encountered that problem just yet. Just as well, I'm guessing by the giant ear on your avatar that you are in fact that mouse used in cloning! You poor soul :(

Edited by LonelyPath

*stands before the Master of Puppets,a spool of thread in one hand and scraps of felt and leather in the other*

When I raise my flashing trap and flaming pistol,and my hand takes hold in judgement, I will take vengeance upon my enemies,and I shall repay those who have stuffed me. Oh EricJ,Raise me to thy right hand,and count me among thy Puppets.

(So since I believe that a cat in a tophat puppet would be unlikely,and since he hasn't been represented yet,a Samael hopkins puppet avatar would be amazing.And yes,it is a modification of a Boondock Saints quote lol...I just got done watching both movies back to back.)

That sounded pretty cool!