If the rapture actually happened and we are all to die in october...

Then at least i'd still have my unopened Nightmare version of LCB.

My Preciousss...

Also, it sounds like I've still got time to finish my existing Malifaux collection and fulfill my dream of painting a viks crew up as Power Rangers. :D

Edited by Rathnard

Then at least i'd still have my unopened Nightmare version of LCB.

My Preciousss...

Also, it sounds like I've still got time to finish my existing Malifaux collection and fulfill my dream of painting a viks crew up as Power Rangers. :D

Would the Viks be the white and green rangers then?

Red and blue. Together with yellow they're the most coming colours on the show, plus they can double as powerpuff girls together with a green Taelor. ;)

This is what moving to Brizzy has done to you hasnt it Rath? :D Come back to Perth where you know the Rapture hasnt begun because we still dont get rain (apart from Friday but still)

This is what moving to Brizzy has done to you hasnt it Rath?

Well my wife is on the other side of the country and I'm living on my own in a tiny apartment with little more than a horde of bright pink models to keep me company.

We all get along great though. Except for Teddy and KillJoy that is. I dunno what wierd history they've had, but it's much easier to just keep them apart.

Actually, the guy who predicted it hasn't been seen since. I firmly believe he ascended to Heaven.

...continued at an altitude of several thousand feet for a few hours, then descended from Heaven to a tropical island, where he will live off his Swiss bank account filled by believers. But that's just me.

Fact: he actually is still broadcasting and saying it is now likely 10/21. He blamed his first error on, mathematical error back in 1994, as for this failure I don't know.

Yeah, he's resurfaced since I had last checked. Is it sad I actually consider this the worse option?