CDC releases an official Zombie document

care to share?

Just in case...

I'll just go over the git of it as it's pretty complicated. get people together with necessary skills and knowledge out of people I know (I also have many back ups), lay low for the few few weeks, then move to a more secure location (I have plenty of those planned out as well as routes to them). Resupply and head out in to the wilderness (hopefully less dead things walking about outside the towns and cities) and find a good place to hole up.

I have many contingency plans though.

I'll just go over the git of it as it's pretty complicated. get people together with necessary skills and knowledge out of people I know (I also have many back ups), lay low for the few few weeks, then move to a more secure location (I have plenty of those planned out as well as routes to them). Resupply and head out in to the wilderness (hopefully less dead things walking about outside the towns and cities) and find a good place to hole up.

I have many contingency plans though.

sounds like a lot of thought has gone into that. And there is a lot of wilderness in Powys too..... ;)

Do you ever think that when your driving somewhere, and you see a city limit sign, and it says something like Population: 39,555 and the first thing that pops into your head is "Damn, that'd be a lot of zombies to deal with" that maybe you've been thinking about zombies too much?

Do you ever think that when your driving somewhere, and you see a city limit sign, and it says something like Population: 39,555 and the first thing that pops into your head is "Damn, that'd be a lot of zombies to deal with" that maybe you've been thinking about zombies too much?

#nods#

I rather think you may have......

sounds like a lot of thought has gone into that. And there is a lot of wilderness in Powys too..... ;)

Well, so long as sheep can't get zombified we should be okay, hahaha. We got plenty of those around here, not to mention forests (unless they build those wind turbines), hills and valleys. I can't calmber up some of those hills so I'd love to see a zombie tackle them! hahaha