Osama Bin Laden is dead

Islamic tradition demands that you be buried within a day of your death. I'm sure they have lots of not-posing-with-him-doing-thumbs-up-or-spanking-him pictures for you doubters/haters. That and lots of tissue samples necessary to check his DNA against DNA of known relatives (and yeah they've already confirmed that, too). They also have at least one of his wives and three of his kids in custody. I think we can swallow this one sodium-free.

~J~

Islamic tradition demands that you be buried within a day of your death. I'm sure they have lots of not-posing-with-him-doing-thumbs-up-or-spanking-him pictures for you doubters/haters. That and lots of tissue samples necessary to check his DNA against DNA of known relatives (and yeah they've already confirmed that, too). They also have at least one of his wives and three of his kids in custody. I think we can swallow this one sodium-free.

~J~

I completely agree, you know there will be conspiracy nuts who don't accept this as it stands though.

It had got to the point I doubted he would be found. Apparently he was hiding out in a conspicuously large house that they just built up in Pakistan. Wouldn't have happened in the UK, not with our council planning laws.

May we also take this time in our rejoicing to remember the 3000+ fallen from 9/11- men women and children tragicly taken from our world in such unbelievable circumstances. Now Pray for all of us... I am sure AlQaeda will not take lightly. May we all hold our loved ones closer to our hearts tonight.

May we also take this time in our rejoicing to remember the 3000+ fallen from 9/11- men women and children tragicly taken from our world in such unbelievable circumstances. Now Pray for all of us... I am sure AlQaeda will not take lightly. May we all hold our loved ones closer to our hearts tonight.

9/11 was a tragedy, I feel your pain for those lost, and Al Qaeda are terribad.

However, all of the terrorists who hijacked the planes on 9/11 were confirmed Saudi Arabian.

They were Islamic extremists who carried out one of the most devastating domestic attacks in the history of the United States of America.

Osama Bin Laden had nothing to do with them and very limited involvement with Al Qaeda, the videos released of his proported claimed responsibility have since been disproven and are easily discernable as fake to even the most untrained eye.

It's just a propagated lie.

He was a noble hero, an Ally of the United states for 30+ years and a man who greatly cared for his people.

I agree with Avatar, and I would also remind people that we still have Service men and women over there; be supportive of them, even if you're not supportive of the war.

I support them, but they have little to do with his death.

My opinion withdrawn, we deployed troops to the middle east in order to remove terrorist groups such as Hamas and Al Qaeda.

Osama had the unfortunate fate of be accused of leading Al Qaeda.

@Manic: I heard the same thing by way of a few FOX news addicts, but all of the intelligence information that we're hearing DIRECTLY from the government say that it happened late Sunday evening (i.e. yesterday), Pakistan time.

He was killed by operatives.

He was also on Dialysis, so he was on limited time regardless.

He was going to die soon whether by gunshot or bodily failure.

And there lies the problem: Fox news.

While I agree that Fox News is nothing but bullsh*t, all they've really done was quote the Press Release from the President.

- - - -

Rest in Peace, Osama Bin Laden.

You were a hero in the hearts of those who knew you for what you were, and you have my undying respect.

Dream sweetly.

Edited by Sandwich

However, all of the terrorists who hijacked the planes on 9/11 were confirmed Saudi Arabian.

They were Islamic extremists who carried out one of the most devastating domestic attacks in the history of the United States of America.

Osama Bin Laden had nothing to do with them and very limited involvement with Al Qaeda...

If by "nothing" you mean "was also a Saudi islamic extremist" and by "limited involvement" you mean "founded".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden

That scumbag got exactly what he deserved, however as a new yorker I wish they brought the head back on a pike to keep at ground zero to fly right next to the american flag and i don't care if thats insulting to any creed thats what should have been done.

As for the mideast my philosophy is when someone attacks you, you make such a biblical example of them that they are stuck wondering the desert for 40 years. So my thoughts is they raise their hand to us, we glass them.

That scumbag got exactly what he deserved, however as a new yorker I wish they brought the head back on a pike to keep at ground zero to fly right next to the american flag and i don't care if thats insulting to any creed thats what should have been done.

As for the mideast my philosophy is when someone attacks you, you make such a biblical example of them that they are stuck wondering the desert for 40 years. So my thoughts is they raise their hand to us, we glass them.

Fortunately, the US doesn't run on playground morality.

There was no "them" to glass. We weren't attacked by a region, or country. We were attacked by a terrorist network. All you're proposing is killing innocent people. But hey, don't let me stand in the way of becoming the monster our enemies think we are.

Edited by Jonas Albrecht

Fortunately, the US doesn't run on playground morality.

There was no "them" to glass. We weren't attacked by a region, or country. We were attacked by a terrorist network. All you're proposing is killing innocent people. But hey, don't let me stand in the way of becoming the monster our enemies think we are.

I really, really like you.

Thank you, just for existing,

And proving there really is such thing as humanity.

And that is from my heart.

Seriously, do you think Osama's death will change anything (other than Obama might be elected again)? Al-Qaeda doesn't have any form of direct leadership, it consist of many independent cells around the worlds, so their attacks won't cease... They only got a martyr and another reason to commit more attacks.

Sure, the boogeyman is dead, but soon another one will be found...