MaliDoodles.

Tuesday

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, requests only start to bother me if I don't have a lot of time and I start worrying that I won't be able to complete them within a reasonable timeframe. Most of the time, I like knocking out a new character doodle just for fun.

And Nekima looks like she'd be fun to draw. She seems like she might have that sort of attitude (a bad one) that's fun to depict. Plus, I like the idea of her being the Jan Brady to Lilith's Marcia.

• 1 month later...

Jooooonaaaaaas! (yay.)

I was actually just going to let everyone know that I would have doodles up on Monday, when I'm back at the house with a camera in it. Sadly, I haven't managed to get my actual doodling software put back together yet.

But once I do, these doodles (and some of the other pencil ones posted already) will probably get run through it again because I just want them to look neater. I'm rather glad with these ones.

I like Iris, how is she cursed?

Jonas answered, but yes. Basically, whenever I play with a Performer/Mannequin duo in my crew, if I use the Performer #2 model (with the ponytail and leafy-skirt, whom I named Iris), she gets killed or otherwise fails to accomplish much of anything.

So, I made a character out of her and decided she was just cursed. For kicks.

Iris always dies. With a probability of 100%.

Always.

Jonas answered, but yes. Basically, whenever I play with a Performer/Mannequin duo in my crew, if I use the Performer #2 model (with the ponytail and leafy-skirt, whom I named Iris), she gets killed or otherwise fails to accomplish much of anything.

So, I made a character out of her and decided she was just cursed. For kicks.

So it has nothing to with her having to put up with me then ;)

But the other one has a name too, and she does just fine! In fact, she's just a couple days away from retirement...

Yeah this is entirely the issue with Hamelin, Games come to a crawl when you have to think of a name for rat 54... I mean the first 2 dozen are easy.. Roland, Reepicheep, Dangerous Beans, Ikkit, Veskit, Algernon, Elvis. But you get to a point and Bob 2 won't do. And then everything comes to a halt