Puppet Wars Deck: Unboxing Video

Vardlokkur

Just for the viewers info he mentioned that they do not have it marked "weak, moderate or server" when in fact if you look at the dot next to the number on the top it indicates its level of damage by its height on the number.

Some have also complained that they had a hard time reading the suits when they first start using them but you do get use to the pictures and numbers fast.

Also they might be a bit slippery but you do get use to those too. I have used Gem plastic cards for poker in the past and I can say plastic cards are better when you adjust to the difference.

I picked these bad boys up at Salute 2011 and I would give them 10 out of 10. The artwork is superb as is the quality of the cards. I have put my in deck sleeves just to stop the slippage.

Like the guy who dine the video at first I thought it wad strange for them not to have the level of damage on them but then saw the dots - doh!!!

All in all another quality product from wryd

Cool, thanks for watching and pointing out the dot thing. I never ever would have spotted that, which when you consider it isn't a good thing...

I really just wanted to make a vid that doesn't take ages to watch and shows you the cards nice and clearly so that the viewer can make up his own mind if he likes them.

I will add an annotation to the video about the dots.

I love my puppet deck.

Plastic cards last forever.

The cards yes, the artwork not. After some uses my and my friends cards started to loose the printed artwork. They have a lot of little white dots now. Shuffling seems enough to rub away pixel for pixel slowly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah, it was speculation using logic really, just to say that I didn't notice anything different that stood out to make them unique other than of course the images themselves on each card. Pointing this out was simply me using fair journalism to report what I see.

You're right though, there might indeed be a reason they come into play via the image itself on card.

I'm really looking forward to playing it.

I do also enjoy my plastic deck, because there's so much variety. I was just happy to show a video though of the entire deck nice and clearly filmed so people could see what they're getting and decide what they want.

Hope this vid helped some of you.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a puppet deck in the Big Box of Malifaux Stuff, use them myself sometimes when someone forgets theirs or for Demo's.

The dot's were pointed out to me by a non-player and We realized the height difference, Nice touch!

I do not sleeve any cards, just preference.

Nice demo and look for those that wonder what a Puppet Deck is. . .