Off Topic Playground

As of this moment the only April Con I'm looking at is AdeptiCon... and that's a maybe, depending on Work... 0_0

There is one very good reason you should come to Adepticon...To meet me! I am awesome!

Also then I know there will be another Henchman I can draft into helping me run this stupid con :)

Cool, if/when you figure out if you are can come and if you are interested in helping out drop me a PM.

Don't feel obligated to come help if you are at the con. There are a few Henchman I know who are coming to play and won't have time to help. I only curse them with minor ailments :)

WOW! I just noticed that Fell didn't throw anything at me for mentioning a certain company that shall not be named! lol!

Okay, I have about 6 hours to paint 20 RTB01 Space Marines, 3 RT era Rhinos and a Predator for me to take a full RT era battle Company to GW tomorrow (the captain, other commanders, librarians, chaplains, etc are all the original 1986 Space Marine model just painted differently, heh). Oh yes, I also based it around a very old SM army list from the days of Rogue Trader. How cool is that in nerd-dom?

They should be happy I didn't dig out my original Grey Knights army form Slaves to Darkness, lol!

Oh, however i am taking my old Stealer Cult list with Coven Limos :)

Oh, however i am taking my old Stealer Cult list with Coven Limos :)

I was never a fan when the brought out the Limos for the Stealer Cult... I had a 3000 pt Stealer Cult army from the second edition box... including the imperial guard land speeders which even the Guard couldn't get (because we took them all) I would have Rhino's and Chimera's and having them race up the board and charge out...

I wish I still had them... they never lost a game!

I am not a fan of the modern 40k, but I love me some old-school beakies. I will likely sell off the stuff I got to run a bike army but I am totally keeping my 2 tac squads and characters from the RT era.

This is not mine, but I have the same mini, and it's one of my all-time favorites: http://carminethewolf.deviantart.com/art/SOTA-Rogue-Trader-Librarian-3-188683614

Got plans to go out, but I'm in the mood to work on minis tonight. First world problems...

*Wanders into thread*

Wow, this place has been quiet…I take a week off and everything goes downhill!

Anyway, I have been sorting out the malifaux collection and as promised I am posting my list and what I want for them in here first so you guys get first dibs….I’ll leave it here for a couple of days to see what happens, before moving whats left to the sale forum!

Regnak & Fell, I have PM’ed you about your queries!

All minis are unassembled, and therefore unpainted too, and come with relevant card(s)

If I still have their original packaging I will indicate so!

So, here goes: (all prices include postage to the UK)

3 x Alps £6.50

Dreamer & LCB £9.25

Doppelganger (NIB) £3.25

Alternate Pandora (NIB) £3.75

Zoraida, Avatar of fate (NIB) £13.00 Under offer

Teddy (original version) £6.50

2 x Stitched together £5.40

Insidious Madness £3.75

Convict Gunslinger £3.25

Male Desperate Mercenary £3.25

Pandora Box (NIB) £15.00

Zoraida Box (NIB) £16.50

Kirai Box (NIB) £22.00

Miss Pack £20.00

There we go, PM me if you’re interested, first come first served..will update this list as and when things happen!

Edited by Absolution Black

I dropped in occasionally but nobody was around.

I've hopefully sent you a message about buying some things. Let me know if you haven't got it, technology does have a habit of disobeying me.

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

It's a Neverborn plan to destroy our minds, I'm sure it is. Just look carefully, floating eyeballs, Teddy Bears

Not sure I like this new pink Neverborn look. But the weird chanting and noise does seem to be driving me insane so Pandora must be up to something.

Morning all, I'm disappointed abs :-( thought I called shotgun lol

There were no Arcanists Munkey, or Gremlins...just a shed load of Neverborn...Sorry, thought you wouldn't be interested in those!

Morning everyone, how's it going?

Ok, feel a bit under the weather...but soldiering on....only 4 and a half days to the weekend!

Morning. How's things?

Good to see more people arriving today. Except I'll be disappearing for lunch soon. Just buying up lots of Abs minis for the next year or so of the painting thread.

I actually got quite a bit of painting done this weekend. Finished Nekima and also started and finished both a Hunter and Guardian. No finger wiglers, but I did order Kaeris (blister not box) with some paint.

Heh, I know that feeling. I was getting my butt kicked by allergies the past two weeks, hasn't been fun. Still, could be worse. Getting in some overtime at work while I can right now, and working on writing some. I finally (finally) figured out where my novel is ending up at the end of the book, so now I'm no longer running purely on momentum and have a plan! We'll see how long it takes to get there, lol. Also looking at certain scenes (the ones with Meryn) and wondering if I should keep them or not...they almost don't fit into the plot now.

Where've all of you been for the past week, anyway?

Heh, I know that feeling. I was getting my butt kicked by allergies the past two weeks, hasn't been fun. Still, could be worse. Getting in some overtime at work while I can right now, and working on writing some. I finally (finally) figured out where my novel is ending up at the end of the book, so now I'm no longer running purely on momentum and have a plan! We'll see how long it takes to get there, lol. Also looking at certain scenes (the ones with Meryn) and wondering if I should keep them or not...they almost don't fit into the plot now.

Where've all of you been for the past week, anyway?

On holiday with the inlaws! Its all good though, as its free accommodation, meals, and a few extra hands to help with Lily!

But i think I picked up a bug whilst there....

Yeah, I think you're right, Steam. They both do tend to generate more than their fair share of hot air in this thread. And the rhyming nature of the previous sentence hurts my soul...lol

---------- Post added at 07:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

You can't function without the guild..I knew it! ;)
Naw, we just took the break and decided to lay out all sorts of traps quiet like. And do some smuggling to resupply. And did some shopping....spent some time at the Star....you get the idea.