Off Topic Playground

They taste like chicken :P

*spits out some buck shot*

Indeed they do! :D

Evening All!

Its the evening after the evening before.. had a pre xmas gathering last night... crashed out on the sofa about 3am and awake again at 8am... then picked up breakfast and retired to bed for the whole day! Wooops!

Also good news here, my Studio McVey Azumi arrived this morning. I'd forgotten I'd ordered it! :D
I got mine a few days ago as well. More in the way of mold lines on her arms/ scarves than I had experienced with my last McVey model, but still a great sculpt. I posed her with both arms swept right back, as if she has just done a Dooku-beheading on someone :)

I got mine a few days ago as well. More in the way of mold lines on her arms/ scarves than I had experienced with my last McVey model, but still a great sculpt. I posed her with both arms swept right back, as if she has just done a Dooku-beheading on someone :)

Really? Mine has barely anything in the way or mold lines and flash. Maybe you got a bad molding?

I've not assembled mine yet, still working on painting the rest of the Imperial Guard models I need on the 17th and then it's start work on what I need for the 40k tournament on the 2nd, lol!

~The girls spot what Chocobo is doing and join in with burning Xmas stuff while wearing their "bah humbug" hoodies~

~Looks at the coded labels and refers to "book of secret Guild codes for Guild members only"~

Says here "personal property of Sonnia Criid, do not take under penalty of horrible happenings to you"... The rest is just to horrible to repeat with the details it covers. I think someone's gonna be in trouble ;)