Off Topic Playground

So, I didn't have time to do any writing last night...instead, started to do some research (which I have continued since coming home) on Tv Tropes, looking at Tropes I want to make use of, and Tropes I want to avoid. It's interesting the couple of characters I've made who don't fit any one particular trope for some reason or other...also interesting reading tropes I want to apply and figuring out the why behind it

woo! It appears I can join Ms. Fell as an OTT thread killer. LOL.

lol...shockingly I am actually busy today....first time for everything I suppose!

*wanders in, munching Better Cheddars*

wow...

*claps; a tiny squeak fills the thread as the clap echos; something in the corner catches fire*

oops

*slinks off*

*runs in with fire extinguisher*

Oh, its a puppet.....fair enough...

*sprays puppet, puts out fire...then shoots puppet*

~A horde of gothic showgirls tip a bucket of water over edonil and starts to scrub him clean~

Just in case ;)

~The rest of the showgirls start looking through lots of frilly things and occasionally point and giggle in Abs direction~

What? Did I forget to dress or something......I can't always have this effect on women you know! ;)

ABs, it's because they like you ;)

Don't worry though, they get their day off tomorrow, probably just excited about that.

Oh, thtas alright then...I quite like the showgirls myself....a sweet girl in a flouncy dress can melt any rogues heart! ;)

Ack! Blood and ashes, Path, can't you control these girls! Hey! Leave my hair alone, I don't need a haircut, it's short enough as it is!

(fights way out of the gaggle of showgirls) That's it, I'm heading to bed...

heh..night edonil...your new haircut suits you!

Night edonil! Shame you didn't enjoy their attentions.

~Hopes edonil doesn't notice the pink and purple hair ribbons until the morning~

ABs I couldn't agree more with you mate, showgirls are indeed lovely things. Right, time to arrange me entourage for tomorrow, I don't trust that lot from the miners guild or anything Ramos supplies (cakes seem to go missing around them), Nephilim are to feisty (though a group of Lelu might make a pleasant change) and them outcasts just cost to much...