Off Topic Playground

@Abs: *I pull my sword from it's sheath and examine the edge* This weapon ignores armor.... ever wonder what's inside a metal egg *eyes gleam mischievously as she spins the blade*

*smiles innocently* But I haven't done anything! ;)

So what does everyone else do job wise? I'm intrigued now

Ooh..deja-vu! I am an Accountant (stop sniggering)

And not boring...Not at all...

Can I just say that I prefer students at the beginning of the school year better than I like them at the end?

Every kid who has been in here today has said "Thank you", and some variation of "Have a good day". In a couple weeks... that'll be gone.... *sighs and shakes head*

Cattle Prod and job done. And for the really gobby ones, water board them XD

So what does everyone else do job wise? I'm intrigued now

I'm a retired animator, illustrator and designer. You might have seen some of my work at some point if you'd seen Ah! My Goddess Flights of Fancy, Edens Bowy, S'cry'd, the new Thundercats, Transformers Energon, La Blue Girl Returns (that one was good money dammit!!!!), W.I.T.C.H., one of the more recent animated Scooby-Doo movies (I forget which one), Spirited Away, The Cat Returns, etc.

I also did some things for Xbox live games such as The Obelisk and some others (never paid much attention to those except what I was being paid).

I mostly worked in the design process or produced background elements.

I was also set to work on the upcoming remake of The Mysterious Cities of Gold in minor ways (designing some stuff), but my illness forced me to retire before I even got see anything on the show (yet I still had to sign a NDA).

Still more of my work will be appearing next year in things that I did work for about 2 years ago that haven't come out yet, lol. I don't know the names of them since they were early working titles when I did the work.

Edited by LonelyPath

I was also set to work on the upcoming remake of The Mysterious Cities of Gold in minor ways (designing some stuff), but my illness forced me to retire before I even got see anything on the show (yet I still had to sign a NDA).

Still more of my work will be appearing next year in things that I did work for about 2 years ago that haven't come out yet, lol. I don't know the names of them since they were early working titles when I did the work.

Wha? Huh? A remake...Oh I loved this series...hope they don't ruin it.

They're telling me their plan....

Hmmmm.....I take it this is research so you can stop it? Right?