Off Topic Playground

Oi! Keep it down in here!!!

My shows are on....

*returns to staring at the Æthervox, which is off; occasionally she scribbles something in a notebook*

*watches Fell and rubs chin*

Hmmm....methinks M'lady has been around Malifaux too long.....

*casually swats a cherub that was hovering around*

Heheh hey fell! honeycomb? its fat free...

this book is AWESOME! :D

Abs hows Lily and mum?

Both are doing fine, though Mum probably needs a bit more sleep! Lily is growing fast (must be the Blood lol) and is beginning to get heavy as you hold her!

Got a new job yet?

~comes back in after a shower and a change of clothes after being bathed in chilli~

Chocobo,I think it's a improvement :D

PRINCESS!!!!! Good to hear your stuff finally arrived. I've not finished reading Twisting Fates yet, but what I have read has been completely OSSUMS!!

~offers Princess some super deluxe special edition triple strength Cola Cubes~ Only eat one at a time or you'll drown in your own drool from how yummy they are ;)

~comes back in after a shower and a change of clothes after being bathed in chilli~

Chocobo,I think it's a improvement :D

PRINCESS!!!!! Good to hear your stuff finally arrived. I've not finished reading Twisting Fates yet, but what I have read has been completely OSSUMS!!

~offers Princess some super deluxe special edition triple strength Cola Cubes~ Only eat one at a time or you'll drown in your own drool from how yummy they are ;)

lol *eats three* yaaaaaaaaaaayumyaaaaaaaaaaay

Princess, Psychology is a good one to take, I took that for A Level (I also later did a foundation degree in it).

I never even realised they were making a remake...until I saw the trailer!

I loved the original so have apprehensions about seeing it......

It's better than most remakes (like Nightmare on Elm Street, Hallowe'en (one of the worst remakes of all time if you ask me), Quarantine, The Ring, The Fog, The Eye, Dark Water, etc.) but it's nowhere near as good as the original and I did miss the original Peter Vincent,but Tennant's is very different and it works well for him.