Off Topic Playground

Oh, I use W&N Series 7. Only one atm. I also have a couple Raphael brushes and a handful of Rosemary & Co. Love them all.

Ah ok. Was just looking at them and heard good things. Normally just go through GW brushes as there is one near by and its convenient :D But thought about all the money I'm spending and I must as well get a couple of really good ones...

Does this sound like the right type:

Winsor & Newton Series 7 Kolinsky Sable Brush Size 000? Looking at pic on eBay and to me that looks too fat? or is that how they are?

wn5007f.jpg

?

*wheels himself into thread, pours coffee from the monolith and lies in a corner under a blanket*

Urrrrggghhh!! Back in work after being ill for two days. Not good.

Wake me when it gets busy....

*Wanders in and eyes AB* That can't be a good sign.

*Gets himself a glass of OJ* Well at least your back now! Probably a few pounds lighter.... but better! >.>

*yawns and wonders back in with a driving hat, sun glasses, and a driving scarf on.*

I have arrived at work! *gets coffee*

:exhaustedpuppet

Didn't realise you drove an open top sports car KArn....or is it a moped!?

It's my Muscular Dystrophy acting up again, not a lot a Chiropractor can do there, plus you can't get them on the NHS and would cost me money I can't afford :(

Ouch..that sucks. Yeah, the sooner a lot of these 'alternative' medicines become available on the NHS the better.

Don't know if it would, and I realise its still not on the NHS, but could Acupuncture help?

I don't know enough about it...but friends have sworn by it for lots of various ailments/conditions...