Off Topic Playground

not bad, busy at work for a change which is good as the time passes quickly, but bad in that I don't get chance to get on the forums lol!

Apart from that, just needing some spare time (or a willing volunteer!) to build the last of my gremlins ready for 2016, and also wanting to get my hands on the latest book but being good and ordering through LGS.

Did you write any fluff this time around?

What Gremlins do you have left to build? 

oh dear, you shouldn't have asked lol!

Wong Box

Mah Tucket Box

Ulix Box

Merris laCroix

War Pig

3 x Piglets

Burt Jebsen

Gracie

Special Ed Bayou Gremlin

2 x Slop Haulers

Pigapult

Told you you shouldn't have asked..Its enough gremlin to drive someone insane!

Wow, that's quite the list

Heh. I have no real clue how useful or not he is, sadly, I'm that far out of date on the game theory. :P But I do know that someday I want to do a crew of McCabe, Pale Rider, Lone Marshal and I think there were some Mounted Guardsmen in Shifting Loyalties? (book is supposed to show up today *fingers crossed*) An all mounted crew just sounds like fun to me from a thematic standpoint.

Heh. I have no real clue how useful or not he is, sadly, I'm that far out of date on the game theory. :P But I do know that someday I want to do a crew of McCabe, Pale Rider, Lone Marshal and I think there were some Mounted Guardsmen in Shifting Loyalties? (book is supposed to show up today *fingers crossed*) An all mounted crew just sounds like fun to me from a thematic standpoint.

I do approve of that idea :D

We need more Black Sheep cavalry. Literally.

Edited by PraetorDragoon

not bad, busy at work for a change which is good as the time passes quickly, but bad in that I don't get chance to get on the forums lol!

Apart from that, just needing some spare time (or a willing volunteer!) to build the last of my gremlins ready for 2016, and also wanting to get my hands on the latest book but being good and ordering through LGS.

Did you write any fluff this time around?

What Gremlins do you have left to build? 

oh dear, you shouldn't have asked lol!

Wong Box

Mah Tucket Box

Ulix Box

Merris laCroix

War Pig

3 x Piglets

Burt Jebsen

Gracie

Special Ed Bayou Gremlin

2 x Slop Haulers

Pigapult

Told you you shouldn't have asked..Its enough gremlin to drive someone insane!

Wow, that's quite the list

yeah, so I either need to find about a day or two spare to build them or offload them onto some other poor sucker to build!

Hope its nothing serious crush...just a result of burnout ....easily fixed with rest.

Did you know that Burnout is just Depression with a fancy name? Thus, it's not fixed with rest.... but also nothing everyone who's overworked should be claiming to have just to sound cool.

Pale Rider is actually not bad. It's not the Mech, but I feel it's the second best rider.

I just don't see it, apart from the scheme marker placement. He basically gets three really great shots at the end of the game, but up until then he just moves and drops scheme markers. 

Which, as the Hodgepodge Emissary can attest to, will win you the game.

Boring, but practical.

Pale Rider is actually not bad. It's not the Mech, but I feel it's the second best rider.

I just don't see it, apart from the scheme marker placement. He basically gets three really great shots at the end of the game, but up until then he just moves and drops scheme markers. 

Well, he has an ok gun from the start (which means he can be held back and still contribute which is a big advantage over the other riders), he drops Schemes with a (0), and he heals. He's not extraordinary (I prefer a Peacekeeper) but at least he doesn't feel like a waste the first three turns.

Hope its nothing serious crush...just a result of burnout ....easily fixed with rest.

Did you know that Burnout is just Depression with a fancy name? Thus, it's not fixed with rest.... but also nothing everyone who's overworked should be claiming to have just to sound cool.

I'm not glorifying it at all, but my understanding of burnout is physical exhaustion when your body just simply says...stop. Rest.  I will admit I have never heard it linked to depression before.  My understanding it was a physical thing not mental..