Off Topic Playground

\o/ Plans are awesome. Any bits you feel okay sharing?

Learning to be a counsellor myself (with the state paying for it). Writing for money (just little stuff). Writing for hobby (Malifaux reviews perhaps?). Blogging about psychology. Doing some charity work for a "troubled people hotline". Developing my boardgame.

• Like 1

Learning to be a counsellor myself (with the state paying for it). Writing for money (just little stuff). Writing for hobby (Malifaux reviews perhaps?). Blogging about psychology. Doing some charity work for a "troubled people hotline". Developing my boardgame.

Sweet, that sounds awesome! What kind of stuff are you thinking of writing for money about? And your blog sounds interesting, might have to figure out where to find a decent German-English translator so I can read it. Psychology has always been an interesting topic to me.

Sweet, that sounds awesome! What kind of stuff are you thinking of writing for money about? And your blog sounds interesting, might have to figure out where to find a decent German-English translator so I can read it. Psychology has always been an interesting topic to me.

There is a site where you get money for short pieces like "write a description of my restaurant for my homepage that isn't full of errors". The better your feedback, the more money and the better the pieces you get to write. It's basically to stay in shape.

Yeah, I wasn't planning on writing bilingual... unlike my game. If it garners enough interest, I might, though.

Also, my plans for 2016?

1) Play more Malifaux. Specifically Gremlins.

2) Write the next book in the Absolution Black Series

3) Either get to Stoogecon or participate as fully as I can from the UK.

4) Finally get up to date with the Malifaux releases!  (Not that far off now actually, I think once October is out of the way..it will only be new releases I need to worry about..phew!)

EDIT:  oh yeah, forgot the most important one!

5) Paint some damn figures!

Eh, it is going a bit slow, but I am making progress :D

Most important is the change of ancient evil to an undercity manipulator.

Slow progress is still progress. I'm slightly envious, I've had writer's block the past three days and haven't been able to write a word on my homework assignment, lol.

That sounds like an interesting switch! Hope it works out well for you and that you have fun writing it with that change up.

Also, my plans for 2016?

1) Play more Malifaux. Specifically Gremlins.

2) Write the next book in the Absolution Black Series

3) Either get to Stoogecon or participate as fully as I can from the UK.

4) Finally get up to date with the Malifaux releases!  (Not that far off now actually, I think once October is out of the way..it will only be new releases I need to worry about..phew!)

Those sound like some good plans. 

5) Paint some damn figures!

56158-doctor-who-10-laughing-gif-d1ci.gi

• Like 3

That's an interesting website, Dirial. I know of a few local places that could do with taking advantage of something like that, lol. And hopefully it gets enough interest! Or maybe I should just use it as my excuse to start learning German, lol. Maybe if I have something to actually read rather than just unconnected words it'll actually work this time... >.>

Abs, in relation to #5- is there any real point to writing down something you know won't happen? :P;)

• Like 1

Slow progress is still progress. I'm slightly envious, I've had writer's block the past three days and haven't been able to write a word on my homework assignment, lol.

That sounds like an interesting switch! Hope it works out well for you and that you have fun writing it with that change up.

It does make for a better character, and no need to think about stupid restrictions why the All Powerful Ancient Evil won't peel his own beans.

• Like 1