Off Topic Playground

I'm exhausted. This shift change doesn't seem like it should be a lot, but it really is for some reason... Doing okay otherwise though.

I have yet to figure out what I'm interested in buying from Gencon and I'm going to be there, lol. Thinking Shenlong and Ironsides honestly...

• Like 1

Lack of available plastics was one of the major reasons Kirai was in my cull...plus I decided to go the Horror route with Molly instead..

She is now my only Resser master...

Yeah in all honesty I think I'll leave Gen Con this time around and just pick up the Gaki when released, as she'll still need all the other unreleased spirits I doubt it'll make her that much happier! 

Heh, the thing I'm annoyed about is that the Crossroads 7 is all one box but all I want is Lust... :P Might have to check the trade forums in upcoming months.

I like the plastic Weaver, the metal one was good already and it seems they just got as close to that as they could.

Heh, the thing I'm annoyed about is that the Crossroads 7 is all one box but all I want is Lust... :P Might have to check the trade forums in upcoming months.

I like the plastic Weaver, the metal one was good already and it seems they just got as close to that as they could.

I'm sharing the box with 3-4 people.

Speaking of Gen Con sales, do they all go on sale on the first day of Gen Con? Crush and I have a tournament on the 15th, and I could really use those Monks of High River for it.

Trying to get an idea if they'd arrive in time for it if I order it on Gen Con's first day. That is, if I can even order them on day 1.

You usually can order from day 1, but they don't announce the exact time beforehand, so the shop doesn't get flooded.

Sadly, they usually take a vacation after the Gencon weekend. I assume that they won't even look at the orders for a week after the Con.

15th of August? That's really iffy. Nothing will be shipped until after Gencon, usually, and there's usually close to a thousand orders and shipping doesn't really have an order to it ala "who ordered first." I wouldn't bet on them showing up in time, no.

@ Deluge..its up to you, just let me know nearer the time if you want to.

Pretty much swinging towards going khaki at Gencon...

I kinda need Gaki and Iggy, but I am still a bit iffy to order them now, even with the possibility of a Ninja Shopper.

Morning everyone!

Mornin Viktoria!

(I just realized your name is with a c...... Hope you didn't mind me misspelling your name! :o )

I kinda need Gaki and Iggy, but I am still a bit iffy to order them now, even with the possibility of a Ninja Shopper.

Mornin Viktoria!

(I just realized your name is with a c...... Hope you didn't mind me misspelling your name! :o )

Oh yeah Iggy too