Off Topic Playground

yeah on the mend now..don't know what it was, but it hit like a whirlwind and then went pretty much as quickly..

I think it was some filthy resser plot to weaken the guild..but obviously it failed as I have come back stronger!  ;)

And Deluge, glad they got there ok..

If anyone is after other spare cards I can have a check and see what I have..not many arsenal boxes but a few..

lol, yeah..work..gets in the way of everything.

And I am not too bad now Ed, if you had asked me a couple of days ago I would have had to answer you from the bathroom!

Well when I say work, I mean checking if I received any emails and stalking Ebay items

Also, got quite an interesting dilemma....

The weekend of Gencon we have now booked a short family getaway which is good...

However, it will mean I will be cutting my budget for the goodies available at that time.  So now the decision is which crew (s) to get..I just need to hit the $100 to get the ltd ed wastrel..  I did want Kaeris, Colette (but they are available soon after gencon so will pass on those), Ulix, Mah, Shenlong, Wong and the Crossroads 7.  Now all will be hitting most likely over the next 6 months or so and I can wait I guess.

So the interesting dilemma I have is whether to now go for the alternate Colette sculpts as I was originally planning and maybe one other crew, or 3 crew boxes?

hmmmm..

I won't be short as such as I have budgeted about $150 including postage..

So either way it will be the nightmare crew and one crew box, or the 3 crew boxes..

I will hit the $100 whatever.

;)

Ah I see, the only thing that really interests me in the release is the Gaki but that is for the Mrs

@ Deluge, if that is all you are interested in I can add them to my order whatever, and forward them on to you when they get here, though I don't know if they are on general release anytime soon.

Just early release for Gen Con, not on the September releases plus would cheer the Mrs up as I know she is a little disappointed with the models available to her Kirai crew in plastic at the moment