Off Topic Playground

Good idea. Take Mei Feng. Ditch Lynch. Never trust a man with a Van Dyke.

From those two, I would play Lynch, because I like his style more :)

I am considering Mei, purely for the reason that she is painted and based already, whereas Lynch I need to rip off and replace the bases that I bought him on. Mind you still have a few weeks to get it sorted yet

I find the word bearable to be hilarious. Just saying.

I find it peculiar that a lot of countries make excessive use of air conditioning. I find the contrast to be much more unbearable (hehe) as the heat alone.

Why is bearable a funny word?

I find it peculiar that a lot of countries make excessive use of air conditioning. I find the contrast to be much more unbearable (hehe) as the heat alone.

Its better than senior citizens dying, thats for sure!  Sadly we lose a lot of elders in the summer that can't afford air conditioning.  :(

Why is bearable a funny word?

Because you're able like a bear!

Morning all!

Hey, Vic!

Its better than senior citizens dying, thats for sure!  Sadly we lose a lot of elders in the summer that can't afford air conditioning.  :(

Strange. Air conditioning isn't all that prevalent here and we seldom lose people. I have nothing against air conditioning itself, but you over there turn it to Arctic.

• Like 1

Because you're able like a bear!

Hey, Vic!

Strange. Air conditioning isn't all that prevalent here and we seldom lose people. I have nothing against air conditioning itself, but you over there turn it to Arctic.

Fair enough that does actually sound fairly amusing when you look at it like that

I was going to say we have the reverse issue, we lose a lot of the elderly here in the winter