Off Topic Playground

My Perdita has lost the muzzle of her pistol. Can't find it. No explanation how it happened. I love that mini and was pretty proud of the paint job. Of course the one mini that breaks is my favorite one.

:(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Like 1

Well Comic Con was awesome - little blue it's over :P

ComicCon* always seems like a giant s**t show. It looks like it's too busy and too hectic to really be enjoyable.

*Am assuming you mean SDCC.

Ugh. As much as I like Infinity (scratches my sci-fi itch now that I don't play a certain company's game) the fact that the rules are initially written in Spanish and then translated into English can be infuriating sometimes.

Sorry to hear about the broken 'Dita, always sucks when something you work on and are proud of breaks. :/

I'm alright. Just trying to make it through work. Got to give Robotech Tactics a proper try today, it was a lot of fun but we definitely didn't have enough terrain, lol. Brutal and fast paced though, which was cool. We're going to bring in some more stuff and do a city board next time, try to tone down the craziness of missile units.

Heh. I'm always fascinated how much you guys play other games. I have barely the time to play Malifaux, and I'd be terrified that another game would take as much of my attention as this one.

I'm not good with trying new games. I tend to get ... excited.

It does tend to be a bit interesting trying to balance them all. Basically it works by rotating interests, lol. Where it gets complicated tends to be the financial aspects of it and keeping things manageable for the size of the games...

Heh. I'm always fascinated how much you guys play other games. I have barely the time to play Malifaux, and I'd be terrified that another game would take as much of my attention as this one.

For me, they don't. Since I started playing Malifaux, I've dabbled with several other games. The ones which I still play regularly are Epic Armageddon (which is remarkably similar to Malifaux in many ways) and X-Wing, but while they're both clever and tactically interesting games, they don't have the same depth, character or community that Malifaux does.

The community is ultimately what keeps me playing, I think. These forums have so much discussion going on all the time, exploring tactics, helping new players, running story and painting competitions - the players are lively, engaged and personable. (I also found this to be the case while travelling across the US.) Without an ongoing discussion, I quickly get bored.

I forgot how much fun it was to play Seamus. Had a few games over the weekend and started to work through painting a few more crews. Have to get McMourning Painted up asap. Resser versus Resser games are hilarious