Off Topic Playground

I'd prefer to move my steering wheel rather then just foot down and go

Depends on the speed, let me tell you.

pass-of-the-cattle_3020827c.jpg

Now that looks fun

Oh yes!

You probably think me some kind of speed demon, but I actually adhere to speed limits quite strictly. ;)

My work is blocking it anyway!  What is it?

Also, Aaron, Justin sent out a gen con volunteer schedule and nick and I aren't down for TTb!

An amusing video.

I know. I don't know the deal. I intend to find out, but everyone is quite busy at the moment.

I have to say that US road looks boring to drive on..thankfully not much like that in little old Britain!  Even the motorways can get twisty!

I don't know if you have tried it Deluge, but driving through some parts of wales (Snowdonia for example) is ........  interesting.

National speed limit (60mph) on roads barely wide enough for one car that go up and down steep inclines and lots of blind corners.  not to mention the sheep that just roam free up there!

Now that is a driving experience to test your skills!

Oh, and the sometimes 200ft drop from the edge of the roads..no barriers!

I have to say that US road looks boring to drive on..thankfully not much like that in little old Britain!  Even the motorways can get twisty!

I don't know if you have tried it Deluge, but driving through some parts of wales (Snowdonia for example) is ........  interesting.

National speed limit (60mph) on roads barely wide enough for one car that go up and down steep inclines and lots of blind corners.  not to mention the sheep that just roam free up there!

Now that is a driving experience to test your skills!

Oh, and the sometimes 200ft drop from the edge of the roads..no barriers!

I know I have driven the A4086 over Llanberis Pass, I have no shame in admitting it was a cheek tenser 

• Like 1