Off Topic Playground

Not everyone who has kids should be allowed to have kids. Just saying. Where I live, there's A LOT of that.

This.

Also CJ. Major respect on the adoption view you have. That's probably what I'd do if I wanted a kid.

But my wife complains that she says "oh shit" when her blocks fall over.

This is priceless. I remember when my son said his first swear. It was also said under his breath, probably in the similar manner that he heard it.

Not everyone who has kids should be allowed to have kids. Just saying. Where I live, there's A LOT of that. 

QFT.

• Like 1

*like*

I could probably do a lot of good for an adopted child. Creating my own, probably not. I have enough problems taking care of myself, and I am a grown adult. I don't do well with helpless things. Or not being allowed to sleep when I need sleep.

Yeah.

Yeah, zFiend. CJ has 2 weeks, tops.

You give me the mod Hammer for a day and this place will never be the same! CJ has the 2 minutes it takes for me to find out where the ban button is. After that goes that goddamn Guildie. :P

People are mad about the complete Kings of War rules not hitting today. Instead, it's the full rules and about 2/3 of the total army lists.

I get why they'd be upset about Beasts of War subscribers getting one full faction before KS backers, but still...