Off Topic Playground

Yeah, it's funny. Especially when meeting people from Bielefeld. "Yeah sure, you're from Bielefeld. Nice place that. *whispers* So, where do you really come from? Are you in trouble?"

It's also an exercise how easy it is to establish conspiracy theories. It's actually pretty hard to prove Bielefeld exists while not being there.

Heh, true :D

But there is hidden treasure in the bible. Like this:

Deut. 25:11

When two men are fighting and the wife of one of them intervenes to drag her husband clear of his opponent, if she puts out her hand and catches hold of the man by his privates, you must cut off her hand and show her no mercy.

:blink:

Now that's a moral guideline if I've ever seen one.

But there is hidden treasure in the bible. Like this:

Deut. 25:11

When two men are fighting and the wife of one of them intervenes to drag her husband clear of his opponent, if she puts out her hand and catches hold of the man by his privates, you must cut off her hand and show her no mercy.

:blink:

Now that's a moral guideline if I've ever seen one.

Very specific.

Very specific.

Well, you can't cut a woman's hand off for every instance she touches a man's private parts!

Ah the bible. The one book that is really suited to judge and guide the world by. 

Oh yes, as our good friend Loki would say. The scientific claims are ground breaking as well.

Off to the gym. Then back to finish those pesky Gremlins and their details. Then I'm up to 171 painted models. ;)

Wow that is a lot of models indeed, have fun at the gym that's where I went this morning. 

• Like 1

I think I have created a monster with my Mrs collecting Kirai, already she has ordered the McMourning Boxset and Toshiro so she can run Kirai, lost Love, Toshiro and two Flesh Constructs as the core of her crew with upgrades that still gives 18ss to spend on scheme running and support. What have I done?

I think I have created a monster with my Mrs collecting Kirai, already she has ordered the McMourning Boxset and Toshiro so she can run Kirai, lost Love, Toshiro and two Flesh Constructs as the core of her crew with upgrades that still gives 18ss to spend on scheme running and support. What have I done?

Good recruiting?

You've found true love.

Perfect love?