Off Topic Playground

You know that human trait that when we have a bad experience that makes you feel dirty, we head for the showers quickly.

I am kind of thinking that once zFiends ' probabtion 'is over he will want to run and jump in the nearest sewer to cleanse himself!  ;)

More like the nearest Volcano! :D

Until the commanding officer Dirial has made his judgement on the matter, Absolution remains an officer of the Guild and your actions will be a declaration of war which you can not win.

War it is then my good man, Outcast are the common people. We the common people have the backing of the Union, then there's Kirai who's always up for popping off a few guildies for their various transgressions. You guys are outnumbered, outgunned and outclassed. Prepare for JUSTICE!! :D

Nah. If he's anything like me he will wear the filth like a badge of honor.

One can not wash the Filth beneath his skin. Some people try to get filthy and that filth can be washed away.

Some of us are born with it in our blood and it will never wash away. Filth bro's 4 life.

War it is then my good man, Outcast are the common people. We the common people have the backing of the Union, then there's Kirai who's always up for popping off a few guildies for their various transgressions. You guys are outnumbered, outgunned and outclassed. Prepare for JUSTICE!! :D

What you speak of is nothing but lies and treasonous words. We are the law. We are the justice. We are the Guild. Upon which you will tremble at the sight of.

I am an Original.  I answer only to those overseers that pass by every now and then.  The mighty Aauron is one of them.

Apart from that...I will question who I like....  ;)

Hehe. ZFiend still has to learn that some divisions have a bit more leeway in their adherence to the rules, as long as the job gets done. Witch Hunters, Ortegas, Sheep Wrangling Division...

Jack Daw cares not for the Guild, Jack Daw only cares for Justice, His Justice. Jack Daw will not be denied Justice! 

...Justice!

Actually, I like the look of the Guild's "Justice" better if you catch my blatant sexual innuendo

I can totally understand that Jack has the hots for her. Good thing she is blind and he has a sack over his head; he might even have a chance. But probably not.

• Like 1

I am still Guild zfiend, don't worry about that..just one of the more 'questionable' departments that recruits do not tend to have knowledge of..

Rest assured I do not question Dirial's command. Now I must get back to the basement...

Should officer Dirial deem so I shall not question his command. Until then. You are but an Outcast scum that has betrayed the Guild.

@ MD ..you are calling for JUSTICE?

Okies, you asked for it..I'll get her on the phone right now.... ;)

Hahaha that scrub?! I'll take the Twins... AND Misaki  ;)

#Giggedy

What you speak of is nothing but lies and treasonous words. We are the law. We are the justice. We are the Guild. Upon which you will tremble at the sight of.

Yeah... Tremble with Laughter, unless it's Hoffbro, then the fan girling starts :D

Just because we should have a Guild vs Outcasts standoff now. :D :D

We will win.... Leve... Nuff said

EDIT - Oh and the Viks, because they are the solution to all of Malifaux's problems *nods*

Maybe we'll get Myyrä on our team again. He plays Vassal, so we could pair him against MD. ZFiend, would you think that an appropriate punishment for our Outcast?

EDIT - Oh and the Viks, because they are the solution to all of Malifaux's problems *nods*

They aren't. Actually I think they are the worst master for Malifaux as it is supposed to be played. They make the game a one sided coin toss. Either they get utterly wrecked and lose the game or they do the same to the opposing crew. It makes it all about the killing. Kill the Vikkies or get killed. At which point you're not playing malifaux. You're playing kill the enemy master.. So warmachine?

• Like 1

Maybe we'll get Myyrä on our team again. He plays Vassal, so we could pair him against MD. ZFiend, would you think that an appropriate punishment for our Outcast?

I do believe it is, Sir. Good call, Sir.

They aren't. Actually I think they are the worst master for Malifaux as it is supposed to be played. They make the game a one sided coin toss. Either they get utterly wrecked and lose the game or they do the same to the opposing crew. It makes it all about the killing. Kill the Vikkies or get killed. At which point you're not playing malifaux. You're playing kill the enemy master.. So warmachine?

Not at all, just because they can murder doesn't mean they have too ;)

I've told you guys in the past I use them as Scheme runners from time to time. Psychological warfare yo! :D

I've told you guys in the past I use them as Scheme runners from time to time. Psychological warfare yo! :D

Still I think they are the one master that feels out of place. Our meta doesn't play them a lot but everytime they've been on table the discussion is the same and we are in pretty high agreement about it that they are a coin toss all in master that doesn't make all that good games for the other party.

The local Vik players does this a lot, deliver a message on a constant basis *grumbles*

Benshin (my boss) and I stick to "gentlemen's agreement" rules regarding filthy combos in casual play. If we want to unleash the filth at tournaments, that's fine, but never at home. That said, I have yet to unleash Molly at home...

I have tried to ask and maintain our meta to do this but there have been a few who doesn't follow. :( but lately I feel even our more, hm, problematic players have calmed down a lot and I am really happy to see that change in them. :) but now one of the guys have decided to break this whole thing again. So yeah. We go back and forth with this. :P

Still I think they are the one master that feels out of place. Our meta doesn't play them a lot but everytime they've been on table the discussion is the same and we are in pretty high agreement about it that they are a coin toss all in master that doesn't make all that good games for the other party.

They don't have to be like that, it's not the crew it's the player that makes them dickish. Just like you and the good Dr. ;)

Benshin (my boss) and I stick to "gentlemen's agreement" rules regarding filthy combos in casual play. If we want to unleash the filth at tournaments, that's fine, but never at home. That said, I have yet to unleash Molly at home...

I do this too with my group. no need to filth it up in a friendly game.

• Like 1