Off Topic Playground

haven't done any foreign travel since having my daughter, though we plan to go somewhere next year..she wants to go on a plane!

But Countries I have visited isn't that big, but I have visited them multiple times and in different areas!

Australia

Cyprus

Turkey

Greece

France

Egypt

Singapore

That's pretty much it lol

Doh!  And Italy!!

I got a pretty long list (just waiting for it now!) I've visited every continent except Antarctica (and trying to figure out a way to do that!) I need to visit Sweden and Finland and every country in Europe has been visited. I like travelling 

Oh and Iceland not been there yet except as a stop over to refuel on way to Boston

I got a pretty long list (just waiting for it now!) I've visited every continent except Antarctica (and trying to figure out a way to do that!) I need to visit Sweden and Finland and every country in Europe has been visited. I like travelling 

I also would like to see Antartica some day!

Oh, thats quite cool. One of the games I like the aestics off.

Sadly, all pewter. But the movement rules are cool!

Will do, have to bring a limited crew with me as I'll be bringing some WHFB stuff for the other games and trying to see if I can get into a tournament while over there! Plus I get to annoy Swede's by standing really close to them!!

I'm pretty sure the Helsinki squad could lend you any crew you'd want.

Let's see, I went to

France,

Germany

England

Scotland

Austria

Swiss

Denmark

Italy

Pretty much my list, plus Croatia, Spain, Poland.

Philippines*

Thailand

Vietnam

Cambodia

India*

Nepal

Indonesia

China

Japan

Finland*

Sweden

England

Germany

Poland

France

Spain

Holland

Denmark

USA*

Texas (it's a separate country, trust me)

Canada

Jamaica

St. Lucia

Edit: Derp. Forgot Malaysia*, Hong Kong* and Singapore. Was born in Asia and moved around a LOT. Countries with * are places I've lived.

• Like 1

More story time!

I gave an outdoor concert in Switzerland while we were standing in a cloud of mosquitos.  We were instructed not to move our arms no matter what until it came to the parts where we danced, so we had to let them bite us for almost two hours.  it was one of the most harrowing experiences of my entire life.

Story time!

In Scotland, we were a bit lost, so we put up our tents for the night. In the morning, we found out we did camp at an old graveyard....

Lol, when I was Hiking in Canada I pitched my tent within 3ft of a 200 ft vertical drop as I left it far too late to pitch camp and was so dark, that was a great way to wake up in the morning, open tent flap and look down, and down and down and down

• Like 2

Lol, when I was Hiking in Canada I pitched my tent within 3ft of a 200 ft vertical drop as I left it far too late to pitch camp and was so dark, that was a great way to wake up in the morning, open tent flap and look down, and down and down and down

*shudders*

He JUST walked in. And he JUST saw what you wrote. And he laughed. 

I see the issue right there. 25 days paid leave is the legal minimum in Germany.

Also Deluge don't worry about crews we have it quite covered here and I myself have plenty of crews alone.. :D

Yeah, he won't need his Ressers anyway.