Off Topic Playground

I beat General Volkare handily yesterday, killing his orc and dragon army when he tried to take my city from me. Hard to beat that for productivity.

Those poor orcs. What did they ever do to you :(

General Volkare is an amazing name for a dong.

Of course your mind goes there :D

Those poor orcs. What did they ever do to you :(

They attacked me? I was sitting in my (freshly conquered) city, minding my business, probably visit the brothels, meet the city council (perhaps meeting the council in the brothel?), when they started storming the walls. I had no choice at all.

They attacked me? I was sitting in my (freshly conquered) city, minding my business, probably visit the brothels, meet the city council (perhaps meeting the council in the brothel?), when they started storming the walls. I had no choice at all.

They just wanted to visit those brothels :D

Except for those poor orcs ;)

Shouldn't have messed with me. If a sword-swing mage conquered the whole land in two days, slaughtering everything within his reach, would you attack him? I mean, even if you would, you'd probably not be surprised by the result.

Shouldn't have messed with me. If a sword-swing mage conquered the whole land in two days, slaughtering everything within his reach, would you attack him? I mean, even if you would, you'd probably not be surprised by the result.

The main problem with RPGs I have often. Why do these low level thugs attack you while you are decked out in epic gear and are famous for killing dragons?

The main problem with RPGs I have often. Why do these low level thugs attack you while you are decked out in epic gear and are famous for killing dragons?

Yeah, in my high level pen-and-paper prg campaign, the bandits usually drop their weapons and flee for their lives when the players say who they are.

Because sometimes everybody loses focus or makes a mistake and if that happens you are the low level thug who killed a freaking dragon slayer.

That or they are just suicidal.

Because sometimes everybody loses focus or makes a mistake and if that happens you are the low level thug who killed a freaking dragon slayer.

That or they are just suicidal.

We still talking rpg, or your dating technique?

• Like 2