Off Topic Playground

Played a lot against her recently. Vodoo doll sumoning takes a lot of AP, so don't do it too often. Bewitch everything. Bewitch is a bitch! Try to activate Zoraida either early to better your position, or extremely late so the opponent cannot react to Obeys anymore. Especially good with Distract, Cursed Object and such.

I should look into Zoraida.  I hate playing against her so much that she is the single master I have refused to purchase.  Originally when my husband and I set up who got which master, she was supposed to be mine.

I LOVE her metal sculpt.  Hated the alt sculpt.  Have no issues with how she looks.

I've just spent every single one of my games against Zoraida incredibly frustrated.  Its my own fault I haven't figured out to deal with her (and have no interest in figuring it out at the time!), but the negative experience was so bad that I didn't want to have anything to do with her.

Trixiebelle is so amazing.

That must be one of my new favourite sculpts. That is just disturbing and wrong all in one sculpt. I really hope they won't budge to the uprising it caused and just make that sculpt as the art shows. 

• Like 1

Trixiebelle is so amazing.

That must be one of my new favourite sculpts. That is just disturbing and wrong all in one sculpt. I really hope they won't budge to the uprising it caused and just make that sculpt as the art shows.

I agree completely. The sculpt is perfect for the character.

Coworker: My date last night was horrible.

Me: What happened?

CW: I invited him to "watch a movie" but he wasn't in the mood for some reason.

Me: What movie did you pick?

CW: Schindler's List.

Me: You're terrible at dating.

• Like 2

Coworker: My date last night was horrible.

Me: What happened?

CW: I invited him to "watch a movie" but he wasn't in the mood for some reason.

Me: What movie did you pick?

CW: Schindler's List.

Me: You're terrible at dating.

Hahaha, great! 

Z, with your new avatar, you look more guildy than I ever did. I just cannot stop staring at your regal appearance. Well done.

I laughed so hard when Moxy talked with you the whole thread before recognizing you.

• Like 1