Off Topic Playground

What if she's more of a family friend than a relative that you just call "aunt" out of respect. Or Auntie from Bartertown... old school Tina Turner could get it, just saying...

Well, in that case, carry on

But seriously though - turkey stuffing is something the rest of the world just does not have. And up until taking down FIFA this week it was America's greatest contribution to world civilization.

It's not the turkey that's brilliant. It's the stuffing inside the turkey.

Then why would you stuff the poor turkey? :D

Still, I just love cheeseburgers.

Taking down FIFA? Do you really believe that? :P

They just try to because they suck at football.

Arrrrrgh this waiting for my mother in law to get out of surgery is terrible!!!  My poor husband, I wish I was there with him.

Seven hour surgery is crazy.

Oof, yeah, the waiting is rough. Hope it all goes to plan.

• Like 1

I don't even know what I will do if it doesn't.  I'm not sure I'm equipped to handle this.  Especially since the husband is six hours away and has our one car with him.  I guess I'll just try not to think about that, but if things don't go well I think it will break him.

I don't even know what I will do if it doesn't.  I'm not sure I'm equipped to handle this.  Especially since the husband is six hours away and has our one car with him.  I guess I'll just try not to think about that, but if things don't go well I think it will break him.

Rough. I'd break for sure if something happened to my parents. My brother was rough, and it ended comparatively happily.

Nah, done thinking about it. Enough gloom for the day.