Off Topic Playground

I run a case-by-case basis, but there needs to be an overall sense of proportion at the foundation. Also, personality is the most important thing. You can be the most beautiful creature to ever grace this planet, but if you're devoid of conversation and humor, you won't be getting a callback. 

Im not particularly picky when it comes to women, I go on a 2 out of 3 basis. If she has a decent personality and can make me laugh she gets the 2 out of 3 test. Tits, Face and Ass. 2 out of 3 is good, 3 for 3 is a keeper! 

I really don't understand the public outcry of "we demand dangly parts on things" for gaming. Claiming "needs moar penis" for "accuracy" sounds more like "suspicious motives" to me. Then again, that's probably just my "paranoia" talking again.

"Quotation marks."

It's an interesting debate. One the one hand, why would models need to be accurate, and why make it a debate for a game? On the other hand, why would we leave genitals away in the first place? Its kind of strange to pretend they aren't there.

Yeah, I don't see a problem with minis having gender specific representation, if done properly and not for the obvious cheesecake.

To me, it does seem stranger when such things are left off.

However, from a Wyrd point of view, the minis that it generally affects are the spirits, creatures etc so it could be argued that maybe they don't have them or have no need for them?

Don't see why it needs about three pages of 'I'm gonna model a penis' though...

Yeah, I don't see a problem with minis having gender specific representation, if done properly and not for the obvious cheesecake.

To me, it does seem stranger when such things are left off.

However, from a Wyrd point of view, the minis that it generally affects are the spirits, creatures etc so it could be argued that maybe they don't have them or have no need for them?

Don't see why it needs about three pages of 'I'm gonna model a penis' though...

Agreed on all the points.

• Like 1

Its kind of strange to pretend they aren't there.

Because it's a mindgame. Causing all sorts of confusing and awkward thoughts. 

"There ought to be a wang there.. I wonder if it would be big" sorta stuff. Then again the same could go if it did "Does that have a wang there? Why am I looking at it? Is it just me or is that thing kinda small? Who am I to talk right? Wait.. Shit."

I don't think I want to know what you're planting in peoples' dreams for that...

Or do I? ;)

You plant a tiny wang, in the deepest corner of their minds and from there it will grow, ever bigger, ever harder, ever more haunting. You will start seeing it, everywhere you walk, in every shape, form and pattern. 

• Like 1

You plant a tiny wang, in the deepest corner of their minds and from there it will grow, ever bigger, ever harder, ever more haunting. You will start seeing it, everywhere you walk, in every shape, form and pattern. 

You're a bit like Tyler Durden and his dick pics.

• Like 1