Off Topic Playground

PD, you are the new Darwin!

Dirial, the theory of boob asses is the one I am familiar with..

And to be honest, the size of the boob doesn't matter to me as long as there are some there!  I am a leg man myself...

Even a legman needs a legitimate handful up top. Nothing worse than what appears to be aggravated bee stings for boobs. 

Hello Kadeton. Did you spend some effort to read the 600 pages of Stooge nonsense? :D

I clicked "Skip to last unread post" and read two pages, then realised I was on page 4719 of 4800. Then I think I blacked out for a bit, and I ended up here.

• Like 2

I bet its rather simple. Males liked big boobs, so picked females with big boobs. Thus the big boob genes get passed on more

Evolution 101

Doesn't explain manly love for boobs, though.

I clicked "Skip to last unread post" and read two pages, then realised I was on page 4719 of 4800. Then I think I blacked out for a bit, and I ended up here.

I don't bother reading unread posts anymore. I just come back in and read from there. They usually only blabber nonsense anyway.

:D

I have the Game of the Year edition of 3... I think I played for a half hour before I became bored. The underground bunker complex was more entertaining, sadly. 

Fallout 3 was alright. But Fallout: New Vegas was pretty awesome to play. 

Old Fallout games were more epic though :)

Boobs nurse young and keep offspring alive, therefore, boobs essential to mating, therefore, boobs.

Also explains the infatuation we have as a species with big boobs. Lizard brain thinking, because more boobs = more better. 

Boobs aren't needed for nursing young. Makes no sense.

Swords or guns?  ;)

Both.