Off Topic Playground

I guess that too. I'll be in trouble otherwise, sadly.

Tell me about it! :D

What is this? People are actually doing stuff? :o

I'm working until 5pm then it's a mad dash home to scoff some grub, grab my Malifaux stuff then out the door to Demo in the evening for a few hours. I forgot to fill in the pre-event form so this ones a freebie as far as Wyrd are concerned! *sigh* I blame my stag do and all the drink I was subjected too. 

But if you were insane, how would you know? Wouldn't it make more sense to claim you are not simply because your insanity doesn't have our symptoms ;)

Actually, some mental disorders make you very aware that you have them. Others don't. It's complicated.

Actually, some mental disorders make you very aware that you have them. Others don't. It's complicated.

Yeah, that's one of the mindscrews I've heard about with severe OCD, and not the cleaning kind. Knowing that it's your brain shorting and yet being unable to let that impact the ritual. (shudder) Even with my own mental illness problems, which are no picnic, I'll take mine over that, thank you...

Morning everyone, how goes?

*shakes fist*

Damn Wyrd and their cool minis..I love the new Insidious Madnesses and will get some for my Dreamer crew.  However the dilemma is I also want them for my Pandora crew.

I have plans (only plans...no need to panic yet) of painting my Dreamer crew in bright lurid colours..but that wouldn't fit with my Pandora crew who I plan to paint in dreary colours.

My first thought was..best buy two boxes then.. 

But then logic over-ruled and I realised I will likely never paint the buggers anyway, so one box will suffice!

;)

• Like 1