Off Topic Playground

Morning guys..

Sorry to hear about your shit weekend MD and accept my condolences..

Puts what i thought was my crap weekend in perspective.  I don't know what i did but on Saturday morning i wrenched my neck and shoulder muscles...left me with splitting headache behind my right eye and nausea.  hasn't gone yet and have been popping the anti inflammatories all weekend for relief.

Thankfully i have my regular acupuncture appointment tonight that usually helps clear these things up..otherwise its a trip to the doctors..

Doing pretty well, not looking forward to my hubby leaving on Wednesday.  His mom is having open heart surgery so he'll be out of state a few days.  I don't do very well on my own lately for some reason, I just go to dark places!  But I can't go with, I have to work.

Not a lot of calls... yet.  :P

Doing pretty well, not looking forward to my hubby leaving on Wednesday.  His mom is having open heart surgery so he'll be out of state a few days.  I don't do very well on my own lately for some reason, I just go to dark places!  But I can't go with, I have to work.

Not a lot of calls... yet.  :P

:o I hope it goes alright.

Well, at least there aren't that many calls....... yet.

whereas i am the opposite..i love being with my wife and daughter, but when they go to her mom's for a week i find it bliss..  a quiet house, free to do what i want with no constraints on my time.

It is great for recharging the batteries and chilling out.  I have no problems being a loner lol!

Morning guys..

Sorry to hear about your shit weekend MD and accept my condolences..

*manly hugs to MD for the weekend*

Thanks mate, appreciate it! 

Hope you sort your back / neck out soon. That's why I avoid strenuous activities, they are more of a hazard than a help! 

Morning Victoria!