Off Topic Playground

Broke your wrist? Shit. Sorry, man.

No painting for me. Maybe building some terrain. Bureaucracy.

My wife works from home today, so maybe I'll try to convince her that she needs an office romance. :D

Morning everyone.

No not really. I broke my left wrist at the gym on Wednesday and it still fucking hurts. So it's probably leg day today then. :P I thought I'd try to get some painting done maybe.

You?

Drat, that isn't good. Hope it is a clean break and it heals soon. (Did you fight with mirrorfucker? :P )

Broke your wrist? Shit. Sorry, man.

No painting for me. Maybe building some terrain. Bureaucracy.

My wife works from home today, so maybe I'll try to convince her that she needs an office romance. :D

Bureaucracy sucks. Office Romance is good. :D

Hey guys

Kind of. His current symptoms are in check, and his long-term prognosis is good under the circumstances. But it seems to be chronic, which is super shitty. At least it's not in any way deadly, so there's that. Having to self-inject twice a week for the rest of his life sucks balls, regardless.

Well at least that's better than some of the alternatives, a friend of mine has diabetes and he's had to self inject twice a day for his entire life. Eventually it just becomes routine and whilst a pain in the ass becomes managable. 

Yep. That's true. I hope it will just be one of those nuisances of everyday life come time.

Yeah, enough whining from me. Did I miss something interesting?

You missed the guys rip on me for allegedly having a Ht 1 Incorporeal penis... that was fun  <_<

Morning, O Master of Disaster!

Clearly you mean "Works"? ;)

I don't care. Just, office romance at the actual office is a no go. :angry:

You missed the guys rip on me for allegedly having a Ht 1 Incorporeal penis... that was fun  <_<

lol.gif

Morning, O Master of Disaster!

lol.gif

I believe Insignificant was also thrown into the pot as well.

Laugh it up, it's your turn to get the wrath of the OTT soon. It's like a rotation. zFiend, Me, zFiend, Abs, zFiend, CJ, zFiend, PD, zFiend, You, zFiend etc. 

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about the wrist zFiend..hopefully it won't hinder your painting much.

Good to hear your brother is out Dirial.

MD, that penis thing will keep going i'm sure!

Praetor, i am off to the Post office at lunchtime, fighting through the pouring rain to send you your parcel!

Sorry to hear about the wrist zFiend..hopefully it won't hinder your painting much.

Praetor, i am off to the Post office at lunchtime, fighting through the pouring rain to send you your parcel!

Yeah... The Gym... That's how he broke his wrist ;)

Yeah, you guys wont ever let that drop I'm sure. 

On a random tangent I managed to stick to my guns last night, I actually built the remnants of my Freikorps box (fucking steam trunk  :angry:) and got my Slut Demon built (Slut Demon is what the Mrs calls Nekima, personally I think she's jealous of the rack but who knows with women!)

Pouring rain is usual welsh weather. It keeps the mist away ;)

In any case, it's good. I will eagerly await the package appearing.