Off Topic Playground

Hey guys.

I'm back home and my brother got to leave that stupid hospital. What a nightmare. I feel so strained by mimicking a responsible, strong adult all week. Really missed the silliness around here.

Hey guys.

I'm back home and my brother got to leave that stupid hospital. What a nightmare. I feel so strained by mimicking a responsible, strong adult all week. Really missed the silliness around here.

Glad to hear your brother is out. That's a good sign right?

That is exactly the over-elaborate type of shit I get up to, so sure, why not.

*thumbs up* Oh yeah!

Glad to hear your brother is out. That's a good sign right?

Kind of. His current symptoms are in check, and his long-term prognosis is good under the circumstances. But it seems to be chronic, which is super shitty. At least it's not in any way deadly, so there's that. Having to self-inject twice a week for the rest of his life sucks balls, regardless.

It seems to be manageable at home for the most part though, right? That's a blessing at least. 

Yep. That's true. I hope it will just be one of those nuisances of everyday life come time.

Yeah, enough whining from me. Did I miss something interesting?

Had Kebab today. Watching the news, then dancing lessons. Normal evening.

Left my minis at my parents' place so I don't have to carry them back there for the weekend. Time to do terrain tomorrow, I think.

That sounds like a good day to me. I got hit with the terrain bug lately now, so I need to find an art supply store with basswood. I think I want to build a Western style town...

Update: The store by the other train station I can take home has 20" x 30" sheets for $4... excellent... 

So, who do you want to use in a western themed game?

Ortegas obviously, Nicodem possibly (grave digger is kind of typical, but the punks are not), Colette, Lynch (saloon owners)?

Had Kebab today. Watching the news, then dancing lessons. Normal evening.

Left my minis at my parents' place so I don't have to carry them back there for the weekend. Time to do terrain tomorrow, I think.

What kind of dancing?

That's fair. Season 1 was a lot different from the rest of the show. It became  very high brow over time, with probably the most heartwarming and saddest moments on television ever. I am not ashamed to admit I have cried at least 8 times throughout all 140 episodes.

Especially this...

Seymour_size_1000.jpg

Jensen-Ackles-cry-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308f

• Like 2