Off Topic Playground

Most players forget about stuff at times. In games (against me) where you have played masters you are familiar with, you have rarely missed a beat.

Last game with Lucius I struggled against a Challenge aura whole game. In turn 5 I read Graves' and Wastrels' cards....

Morning everybody - I just caught up on all the ON topic posting in here... WHAT THE SHIT?!

Also, first day of my 4 day weekend... today and Monday are paid days off. Leaving for the beach in 2 hours... WHOOOOO!!

We are testing a new paradigm. I like it so far :D

Wooo on days off! I'm not going to the beach, don't get the appeal there. (Aside from watching ladies in swimwear) 

Going to camp this weekend. Still need to get earbuds in case of frog concerts.

Pretty much this.

Also, in Vassal I sometimes have a hard time focusing on the terrain and making the terrain out of the map as the dimensions aren't all that visible. I have adhd so my focus span really sucks, in a game like malifaux where you need to focus it sometimes sucks

Whilst I recognise this as a valid reason I do handicap myself with booze to even out the playing field. So... there is that! :D

Hey CJ. How's 'Murica fairing today?

More like this.

frog-concert-image-350.jpg

it usually starts around 1am when you try to get sleep in.

Camping I like, don't get to do that ever though. 

In the case of the beach, that is pretty much it when you're a guy. Today I will be in the company of two young, attractive women and unsupervised, so of course I am going to the beach ;)

Oh, how I envy thee.

Strangely I find that living at a Coastal town I never go to the beach. There are roughly 4-5 Beaches within 30 mins of my house and I've not been to any of them in years. Nothing worse than a sandy sack on the drive home

If it's something local, it stops being special. Makes you only think "Bloody tourists" when you see people getting exicted about them :P

If it's something local, it stops being special. Makes you only think "Bloody tourists" when you see people getting exicted about them :P

Kind of, but for me it's more when the sun comes out all the local chavs come out with their bits hanging out and they swarm the beaches with their crates of beer and bastard children and cause havoc. For you internationals chav is a British term meaning Council House and Violent, the area I live in is rife with them and they are a constant nuisance. Benefit scrounging buggers the lot of them. 

We have chavs in America too, just different names... I live in a very "benefit oriented" area, which is why my rent is so low and I never leave my apartment ;)

Aside from that, New Jersey suffers from having beautiful, world-class coastline, and over 100 miles of uninterrupted beaches, so naturally everyone comes to our state for summer vacations.

Jersey Shore had nothing to do with New Jersey, despite being filmed there ;)

I have long given up that series/movies are representable of the locations they claim to happen in.

Except those English crime series. Grey raining weather sounds like a prefect fit for the Brits :D

We have chavs in America too, just different names... I live in a very "benefit oriented" area, which is why my rent is so low and I never leave my apartment ;)

Aside from that, New Jersey suffers from having beautiful, world-class coastline, and over 100 miles of uninterrupted beaches, so naturally everyone comes to our state for summer vacations.

Don't listen to him. Jersey only exists to be a tsunami buffer for Pennsylvania. Also, "world-class coastline" did make me laugh :)

I will concede that Jersey has the best pizza in the United States.

Dorset is sounds very similar to this. Don't get me started of those braindead morons of Jersey Shore. Those sorts of people / shows are what's wrong with society today. 

Except those English crime series. Grey raining weather sounds like a prefect fit for the Brits :D

For the most part our weather is hit and miss, sometimes it's grey and dreary, other times we get weeks of really nice weather. Same as everywhere else really. 

Don't listen to him. Jersey only exists to be a tsunami buffer for Pennsylvania. Also, "world-class coastline" did make me laugh :)

Hahaha! That's awesome!