Off Topic Playground

Ah fine. Seeing the woman today, she's coming over. So that's my Friday and Saturday pretty much there. Sunday I might go play some malifaux. I need to get my stand off games in ffs. :P

Yeah, me too. I'm hoping to get two, at least.

Glad for you for the woman part.

Well it's seriously looking sad for the Rezzer side.

Haven't counted for a while. Don't know how it really looks.

I'll be glad if I don't have to start Ressers (again). That faction is so well designed! Every model ties into another model, and suddenly you want them all. Terrifying!

Morning guys. 

So I managed to get a surprise game of Malifaux in last night on my demo night. There weren't many guys who turned up so whilst the others got on with their beginner game under my supervision (they're getting really good!) I got to play a game of my own against a more seasoned veteran. The game ended up with my opponent conceding after my first activation of Turn 2. I'd done so much devastation to his crew he was incapable of coming back from it (at least in his eyes) so he gave up there and then. In one charge Blood Vik killed a Hanged, Datsu, Izamu, 1x Dead Doxie and Ikiryo. I still had Fast and Melee Expert so I hopped over to the Lost Love and fucked him up too :D

When world gives you lemons you throw the Viks right back at it! ;)

EDIT - No Guild this time Dirial, I left them at home but still, I spanked some Resers so that's points earned right? :D

The moment right before you go home to the ladies armed with the rolling pin? :P

Something like that.

Morning guys.

EDIT - No Guild this time Dirial, I left them at home but still, I spanked some Resers so that's points earned right? :D

Morning, MD! Sorry, but opponent's faction doesn't matter. Sounds like a good Vik activation, though. :D