Off Topic Playground

For once i agree with zFiend, I try not to scratch down there at all unless it really is a serious itch!

Thankfully i don't seem to suffer the obvious itching that other men seem to!

It's not always itching though right? I mean in the summer months when things get hot and sweaty sometimes a little re-organization is required. A few lunges often removes unwanted sitckage :D

There's the problem. We all try, and then we slip once, or do it subconsciously... and that's exactly the moment the women look over.

So true! I often get the urge and go for a quick scratch followed by "Stop playing with yourself!" from the Mrs. Every time I think I'm being discreet I'm caught. 

It's supposedly a subconcious thing where a beard is a symbol of wisdom and verility but honestly, I dunno

It's also dependent on the menstrual cycle. Dependent on the time of the month, women go for more or less obvious testosterone. Price of full-year fertility. They also dress differently dependent on the time of the month.

By the way, testosterone lowers the immune system. It's actually the way of the man's body to say "See? Even with this much poison I'm still standing and healthy looking! My genes must be good!"

Why do you like beards? Or what's the thing with women who like beards? 

I think its the same reason that men like to feel women's skin, its softer. Or why they like boobs. Its just inherintly female.

And beards are inherintly male.

I think its the same reason that men like to feel women's skin, its softer. Or why they like boobs. Its just inherintly female.

And beards are inherintly male.

I can believe that..even though in reality its womens legs that i find sexy, the boobs are still a magnet.

I defy any male in this thread to say they wouldn't spend all day looking at themselves, getting a feel etc if they had their own set of boobs right now!

Man boobs don't count...unless they jiggle whilst running upstairs.

I can believe that..even though in reality its womens legs that i find sexy, the boobs are still a magnet.

I defy any male in this thread to say they wouldn't spend all day looking at themselves, getting a feel etc if they had their own set of boobs right now!

So true, womens legs are pretty sexy. Rachel Riley from Countdown has legs for days. Damn... that woman! 

I think we probably would fondle ourselves a lot if we had actual boobs. 

Weight is weight. Though if you're in pain after only that, you may want to see a doctor?

Not so much pain, breathless perhaps. 

I think if I'd swap my gender for a day I wouldn't leave the house really. 

You'd be the biggest whore in town if you turned into a woman for a day. :D Although I've always wondered what it's like for women. 

• Like 1