Off Topic Playground

For the most part many of them are light hearted and fun. I don't really have a stereotypical view of the Finnish though. Other than Troll Slaying Vikings. How do you guys see the Finns?

I see them as being metal heads who are involved in cosplaying.  But thats just based on my own Finnish friends.  :P

For the most part many of them are light hearted and fun. I don't really have a stereotypical view of the Finnish though. Other than Troll Slaying Vikings. How do you guys see the Finns?

For the most part: Well educated. Finnland constantly tops education studies which are discussed a lot here.

Blond, badass beards, and well educated..

Hmm, no negatives in there...

I don't think that just applies to the balls area though...

I guess the same can be said about any place where you shave off but that must be the most awkward because you can't be scratching that area all the time. 

I guess the same can be said about any place where you shave off but that must be the most awkward because you can't be scratching that area all the time. 

I've never met a man who didn't scratch there all the time anyway.

Why do you like beards? Or what's the thing with women who like beards? 

It's supposedly a subconcious thing where a beard is a symbol of wisdom and verility but honestly, I dunno

I've never met a man who didn't scratch there all the time anyway.

Yup, I scratch mine all the time. I go through stages of beard and beardlessness. 

For once i agree with zFiend, I try not to scratch down there at all unless it really is a serious itch!

There's the problem. We all try, and then we slip once, or do it subconsciously... and that's exactly the moment the women look over.

• Like 2