Off Topic Playground

True that, also have you actually tried Roast Lamb with Mint Sauce?

Given the choice between a passionate night with the Mrs or a slap up roast lamb dinner with mint sauce it's no contest. Roast Dinner.... My god I'm getting old... *walks away in a daze*

I have. I can't stand mint in general, and especially if it defaces some good meat.

Home... i finally found my home lmao

Steady on there cowboy. I hear the stereotype for German women is they don't like to shave... like... anything. Particularly the armpits. I hope to god that isn't a true stereotype. I mean I'm a fairly hairy guy thanks to my Scottish heritage but if I were to ever get it on with a woman like that I'd constantly be worrying about a friction fire or something! 

I wonder where you get that stereotype from...

I do too. German girls shave off their body hair like most western countries. The same stereotype exists here, too, but about Italian women.

I have. I can't stand mint in general, and especially if it defaces some good meat.

I do too. German girls shave off their body hair like most western countries. The same stereotype exists here, too, but about Italian women.

Blasphemy! It enhances the flavour but each to their own!

Yeah I suspected as much. I've also heard the same stereotype for Italian women. Similarly both Italian and Spanish women have one over here. Basically they are red hot, tall busty bombshells until they are about 40 at which point they shrink in height, start wearing all black and scream at people for no reason, especially their kids. 

It does not! I hate toothpaste taste, mint sauce on the other hand? NOM! 

Well, I don't give too much about your taste, as you also like marmite, which is the most disgusting thing I ever tasted, while denying the awesomeness that is mayonaise.

Hooray!  I'll enjoy my coffee and the madness then, before the flood of calls comes.

Good on you! 

Well, I don't give too much about your taste, as you also like marmite, which is the most disgusting thing I ever tasted, while denying the awesomeness that is mayonaise.

Hey man, I can't help it. I'm not going to force myself to eat something that tastes like it came right out of satans ballsack. 

Marmite is a love/hate thing. Many people love it, many hate it. 

haters-gonna-hate-cat.jpg

Marmite is a love/hate thing. Many people love it, many hate it. 

I bet those that love it are all Brits without taste buds.

Hey man, I can't help it. I'm not going to force myself to eat something that tastes like it came right out of satans ballsack. 

Quite so. That's why no one can bring me to eat Marmite or Mint sauce.

I do love stereotypes though and then going to these places and being disappointed that they are just like us...

I still have yet to see some greeks smash a plate (on purpose)

For the most part many of them are light hearted and fun. I don't really have a stereotypical view of the Finnish though. Other than Troll Slaying Vikings. How do you guys see the Finns?

For the most part many of them are light hearted and fun. I don't really have a stereotypical view of the Finnish though. Other than Troll Slaying Vikings. How do you guys see the Finns?

How do the welsh see the Finns?  We see them through protective eyewear, just to be safe...

I guess I'd better restore the balance..

I shave all mine off!

:)

For all who speak a little German:

This joke band is called "Your Mothers" and the song is called "Should I shave my balls?".