Off Topic Playground

Morning..

You guys do not even want to know how to pronounce my name....

It will have bad consequences..

I suspect I might be fine with it's pronounciation. zFiend's first name is easy, his Surname is more than my tongue can handle. 

Hehehe "more than my tongue can handle" that's what she said! :D

• Like 1

I am only having lols ..my surname is super easy to pronounce, yet traditionally welsh...

Price 

the Celtic and Gaelic names often give out European friends trouble. To be fair they often give the British trouble as well although Price is nice and easy. Try ordering an Indian or Chinese takeaway with my Surname!! I usually order using Jones or Smith because they never get my surname right :D

My name includes an ü, so you should have at least some practice in either German or Turkish... but the rest is pretty easy.

*shrugs* say it how you want. He's used to people not getting it right. 

Handy thing on a wedding. We'll probably know nobody, so there'll be a lot of "You there" involved. At least we'll recognize MD's wife. From the fiery breath. And the white dress, I guess...

• Like 1

My name includes an ü, so you should have at least some practice in either German or Turkish... but the rest is pretty easy.

Handy thing on a wedding. We'll probably know nobody, so there'll be a lot of "You there" involved. At least we'll recognize MD's wife. From the fiery breath. And the white dress, I guess...

She will be easy to spot. Though it might be hard to remember when you wake up in the hospital :D

• Like 1

Morning CJ. How was your weekend? It seems a few of us were pretty drunk over the course of the last 2 days. 

Well, I was at a wedding... soooo..... yeah, I was pretty drunk, too. I danced to Blümchen.

• Like 1