Off Topic Playground

Yo, Dirial and Crush (and in some respect, Victoria!)..

Your parcels are winging their way to you as we speak...they have been sent tracked and signed for (I take the hit for that) just so I know roughly where they are!

One word of caution..There is quite a bit of bubble wrap in the parcels..and some of it is wrapping minis...so do check everything and not just chuck it all in the bin as packaging!!

• Like 1

Ooooh, forgot it was payday here too.

*checks account*

*sees student loan paynent*

*cries*

Student loans are a stupid concept.

Yo, Dirial and Crush (and in some respect, Victoria!)..

Your parcels are winging their way to you as we speak...they have been sent tracked and signed for (I take the hit for that) just so I know roughly where they are!

One word of caution..There is quite a bit of bubble wrap in the parcels..and some of it is wrapping minis...so do check everything and not just chuck it all in the bin as packaging!!

Thanks a lot, man!

I am sure I could do those things. If someone walked me through it as I was doing it. I'm not shabby with that kind of manly artistry, I just never have the time or practical use for those skills. 

Max Ranks in Drinking and DJ for almost a decade ;)

I'm pretty much useless at everything you've mentioned here. I'm no builder, I'm just the pretty face that answers the phones, deals with e-mails and wipes everyones arse when there are problems that need solving. I also function as Post Man, Delivery Driver, IT and Technical Support, Material Purchaser, General Admin, Troubleshooter, Labourer and most importantly (extremely debatable in my opinion) Tea Bitch. British Builders love their tea. It's a hangable offense to make a bad cup'o'tea. You'll usually end up with a chisel in your leg if you get it wrong :D

With some slight adjustments that can be turned into something Abs would say... Observe

Original

I'm still waiting for the response to me mounting a coat rack... that was RIFE WITH INNUENDO!!!

MD Remix

I'm still waiting for the response to me mounting a goat's crack... that was RIFE WITH INNUENDO!!! AWESOME!